Lets talk about Research and Development (RD) and Software Engineering (SE): How many people work in SE activities developing google main tools? 现在我们来谈一谈研发和软件工程:有多少员工从事开发谷歌的主要工具? What

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Youve had a variety of new things come up over the past year. 去年你们作了很多新的开发。 What do you like the most? 您最喜欢的是什么? Im really excited about our self-serve AdSense. 自助广告业务的开通真的让我很兴奋

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Google is the World's Largest Seach Engine 谷歌是世界上最大的搜索引擎 What is Google companys mission? 谷歌公司的宗旨是什么? Google's mission is to organize the worlds information, making it universally accessible and useful.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Its not an area where everything is sorted out. You can explore and experiment with new ideas. The creative high keeps me going for months. 在这里并不是所有问题都很清晰。你可以用新观念探索和实验。创新的快感在我这里持

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Thats hard to answer, because we didnt set out to purposely be different from everyone else. 很难回答,因为我们并未有意识地和其他所有人不同。 But, that said, I do think that our desire to integrate artists into the fair throug

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

This combination of skills is key to us being able to effectively develop prototypes, always with the production environment in mind. 这种结合技能对我们始终恪守生产环境、有效开发原型而言至关重要。 In our facility you wi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

It sucks. In certain circumstances, it might be the right thing to pull a talk. 这真不怎么样。有时候,要求取消某个讲话的理由是正确的 But it seems most of the time its overreactions by security vendors who dont understand. It

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

So talk about internationalization.Its coming late next year. 现在谈谈国际化的问题吧。掘客网的国际化应该是在明年晚些时候进行。 As a bit of a hint, are there any countries where Digg is extremely popular and a language

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

You are operating in so many different markets 你们的生意涉及很多不同文化氛围的销售市场, in terms of cultural differences like think of France or China or Jordan or many other countries around the world. 比如法国、中国、约

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Our guest tonight is Howard Schultz, the chairman of Starbucks Coffee Company. 今晚我们的客人是星巴克咖啡公司的董事长,霍华德舒尔茨。 He has turned his passion for coffee into a multi billion dollar global business with sto

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Where did you grow up, and what you were like as a kid? 你在哪长大的?你小的时候是什么样子的? I was born in Paris, France. I lived there until I was six years old actually, and I went to bilingual school as I was growing up during

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

And, in this uncertain environment, I think I am absolutely the right person. 在这种不确切的环境下,我想我绝对是合适的人选。 Times like this require a leader who really understands this company and its customers,and I think I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Dell was famous for its low-cost approachfor its direct-sales model via Internet and telephone. 戴尔因其低成本而闻名采用网络和电话直销形式。 Is that still an advantage today? 现在这依然是一个优势吗? We are 10 times

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Drupal has come an exceptionally long way一from a college-dorm bulletin-board project to an enterprise-class Web CMS platform. Drupal的由来有年头了----从最初的一个大学宿舍里的公告栏项目,到企业级网络内容管理系统平

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

What is your vision for Facebook? 你对脸谱网的展望是什么? When I started Facebook from my dorm room in 2004,the idea that my roommates and I talked about all the time was a world that was more open. 当我于2004年在自己的宿舍推出

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

How did this affect you? 这对你有何影响? I didnt know that I was adopted until I was twelve years old. 12岁以前我并不知道自己是被收养的。 I dont attribute very much of my personality to my adoption. 也并不认为被收养的经

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

So why have this separate network? 所以为什么要这个独立的网络呢? Whats likely to change in five years from what we see today in the average browser? 未来5年里一般的浏览器会发生与我们现在看到的不一样的变化呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

As you consider Operas future, how much of your user base is made up of people who are always going to look for the alternative because they just hate Microsoft? 在你考虑Opera浏览器的未来的时候,有多少你的用户只是因为讨厌微软

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

It is likely that our entry on China is shorter than our entry on Harry Potter too. 中国 条目的长度可能都超不过哈利波特 But thats more because we have a short overview article on China and then break out specific topics into separate

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Another way we get creative juices going and ideas flowing is with charettes. These are meetings with our architects and theme park designers. 我们还有另一个途径获得创造力并使创意涌现, 这就是我们的设计师和主题公园的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录