With time to market issues being so critical, pre-manufacturing services have become a major influence on the ultimate success of your product. 由于入市时间问题十分关键,因此制造前服务对产品取得最终成功发挥着重要的影

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Why do you think your approach differs from that of the bigger EMS companies 您为什么认为你们采取的途径与 大型电子制造服务公司有所不同? is it simply a function of the type of factory set up required? 是否仅仅是因为已

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

If you find a new bug, there is a big debate about what you should do. Should you disclose it responsibly? Tell it to the whole world? 如果你发现一个新漏洞,大家都在争论你应该怎么做,你应该负责地揭露?或是向全世界

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

How do you explain to outsiders what this conference is like? There are serious subjects here and goofy things too. 请向外行们介绍一下这个大会,这里既有严肃的科目,也有愚笨的东西。 There is the social side and the tech

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Do you know about Chinese software engineers? 你了解中国的软件工程师吗? To compare with American engineers, what advantages and disadvantages do they have? 相对于美国的工程师,你认为他们有什么优势和弱点? Obvious

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

But theres been no instance where you saw something really cool and wished youd thought of it first? 那(这些网站)是否有一些你觉得很不错而且希望是你最先创建的业务? Ive seen some really interesting mash ups of other p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

So its not like theyre really closely tied together. 由此看来,掘客视频播客和掘客 网之间并没有特别紧密的联系。 You said youre going to stay at Digg for a while. 你说过,今后还会在掘客网待上一段时间。 You

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Youre a geek hero. Youve got a huge following. 你是极客中的英雄,并拥有大量追随者。 How much do you want to be the Digg guy, especially as Digg is expanding and moving beyond its roots? 在掘客网当前市场规模不断发展壮大

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

And that partialpart of that is because the content is so short, it can both be written and sent instantly. 这只是一部分还有一部分是因为,内容很简短,可以即刻写并发送。 And we use SMS and other technologies to really tak

Well I appreciate the compliment of being so successful, Im not sure thats true 嗯,感谢你对我们成功的称赞。我不知道是不是正确, but I think that the cultures and values of the company are steeped in an ongoing commitment to t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Were just starting. We have to improve technologies like multicity search. 我们才刚刚开始。我们需要提高某些技术,如多城市搜索。 In some cases, we need to be able to search in nearby cities rather than doing multiple searches

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Were you a good student? 你是一个好学生吗? I was one of these guys that didnt really study, so I dont think I was a good student. 我是那种基本不学习的学生,所以我并不认为自己是一个好学生。 I am very proud to say

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Of course, I cant imagine advertisers are going to say were going to juice up spending soon, and so were assuming a lengthy period of weakness. 当然,广告客户也不太可能在现在这种情形下增加开支,所以我们假定会有一段长

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

If there was one lesson to be learned when growing the Drupal project, it is that you have to listen to your users. 如 果说Drupal项目在成长中有过教训的话,那就是,你一定要倾听用户的需求, At Acquia we are doing exactly

Over 1800 developers contributed Drupal modules (third-party extensions that can be added to the core) for Drupal 5. Drupal has grown a lot bigger than me. 超过1800个开发者为 Drupal5写模块(可以被加进核心的第 三方扩展名),

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Why does Oracle, a company that prides itself on high margins, want to get into the low-margin hardware business? 甲骨文公司,一个以其高利润率著称的公司,为什么想进入低利润的硬件行业? Are you going to exit the hard

Its a slower approach, right, because what it means is that people need to move through this process of realizing that sharing information is good,and slowly sharing more and more information over time. 这是一种较为缓慢的办法,对,因为

because usability studies tend to be very vertical. 因为可用性研究是垂直的。 A study might ask,What do you think of this particular feature? 一项调查可能会问:您认为此特性如何? But its not easy to ask, What do you thi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

I was at a rather low level in the company in the beginning,but I saw how the executives got through the bad times 刚开始我在公司处于一个很低的位置,但是我看到 了公司的经理们是如何渡过难关的。 the same way I im

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

In China, teachers in universities used to be forbidden to start businesses of their own unless they first quit their jobs. But now, in the latest measure to boost technology creation, Shanghai has been the first to lift the ban. University teachers

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年