01. I want to set up a company of my own. 我想建立一个属于我自己的公司。 02. My biggest dream is to become a CEO. 我最大的梦想是成为一名首席执行官。 03. One principle I observe in choosing a job is whether I can realiz

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

The warmth and hospitality of the people.I love the food, 土耳其人民热情好客。我很喜欢这里的食物, and I was taken with what I believe to be a much larger opportunity for Starbucks than I think we originally thought. 我看到了这

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

There would be a lot more information, and a lot more transparency. 世界将有更大的信息量,而且也越来越透明化。 That was really interesting to us. At the same time we had no idea that we would build a business that would shape tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

And we think that over the long term the way that we actually create the most openness and transparency in the world (at Facebook) 所以,从长远来看,我们建立了世界上最公开和最透明的系统? is both by creating the most power

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

First, think about how the Facebook platform has evolved. 首先,考虑一下脸谱网平台的演变过程。 We started off as this platform inside Facebook; and we were pretty clear from the beginning that that wasnt where it was going to end up

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Have you had any serious discussions with any of the big PC vendors about incorporating your browser with their machines? 您有没有和一些大型计算机销售商作过认真探讨,把Opera预装到他们的电脑里? There hasnt been too mu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

When I graduated, I was the only one of 500 students assigned to teach at a university. My pay was 100 to 120 yuan(RMB), which is like $12 to $15 per month. I always had a dream that when I finished my five years, I would join a business-a hotel or w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

How I Did It: The Unlikely Rise of China's Hottest Internet Tycoon 我是如何做到的马云谈创业 I rode my bike for 40 minutes every morning to a hotel with a lot of foreign tourists. I showed them around and practiced my English. Those eight

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

When I was 12 years old, I got interested in learning English. I rode my bike for 40 minutes every morning, rain or snow, 我12岁时开始对学习英语感兴趣。杭州西湖区位于上海西南方向100公里处。 for eight years to a hotel ne

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Welcome back to Job Club ,I'm Tory Johnson in New York. And We've been discussing how entrepreneurs can have the best shot at success. Many of you have submitted questions to ask at ABC News.com about your business efforts, and I've asked Scott Gerbe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

离职的原因各有不同,有的因为待遇,有的因为学不到新东西,有的因为家庭变化,有的因为志向变化,最美好的方式无异于带着对过去的感激展开新的精彩生活。 我是白羊座,据传说这种火

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

创业者需要记住的15句话 又到一年毕业季,面对现在高校毕业生惨淡的就业形势,一些毕业生选择了自主创业,为自己打工。下面是15句对创业者的忠告,你可以说给你打算创业的同学听听。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business 商业报道 Social entrepreneurship in India 印度的公益创业 Cut from a different cloth 开辟出另一片天地 Building a business around solving a chronic female health-care problem 创立产业以解决长期困扰的女性保健问

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Often, when entrepreneurs make the bold leap from employee of a corporation to leader of their own business, one of the first challenges they face is no longer having a person or group of people above them to set goals, deadlines and incentives. The

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When you start your own business you need to make quick decisions and act on your feet to keep your assets intact. Learning new skills can also be very valuable, but I get it, theres never a moment to spare. Wouldn't it be nice to have an edge and ac

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

创业本身是一所更大的学校,甜酸苦辣咸五味俱全。创过业的人通常比常人更懂事,更了解社会、更理解价值、更善于做决定、更有人缘、更有钱、更热爱自由,当然也会更加感叹世间善恶和

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's little more than a decade since Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard at the age of 19 to launch Facebook. The social network has made him the fourth-richest man in America and a hero to any aspiring college entrepreneur. 十多年前,19岁的马

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Given a choice, Chinese university graduates prefer to find employment rather than start a company. 在就业和创业之间进行抉择时,中国的大学毕业生偏向于前者。 A report by human resources website Zhaopin released recently fou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

想创业吗?让David S.Rose在这个怎样说服风险投资者的TED演讲中,教您在打开幻灯片之前,就应该知道的10样关于您自己的事情,去说服风险投资者。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

THE young must shout if they want to be heard. In a stone hangar in the old port of Jaffa, 30 entrepreneurs have five minutes each to present their start-up companies to a panel of digital luminaries and an audience that includes potential investors.

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合