Refugee Women Get a Taste of Starting a Business When refugees arrive in a new country, they bring few possessions. But many bring something more valuable: their skills. Recently, twenty refugee women and asylum seekers met at a pop-up store in Phoen

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

我和哥哥是双胞胎,很多人都会问,你们俩儿是不是从言谈举止,到性格情趣,处处都一样呢?错了!我上周末到他家去,他正在自己动手,安装厨房的柜子。如果要是我的话,肯定得按照说

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

讲解 Today's key word is: Tailor It means a person whose occupation is making fitted clothes 裁缝 Here's an example: He was wearing a sports coat which had obviously been tailored in London. 他穿的运动上衣明显是在伦敦定做的。 延

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Do it right now! 立即行动。 It's better than dreaming about doing it. 没有行动的梦想仅仅是幻想 How long are you going to dream about starting your own business? How long are you going to dream about gettingstarted? 你梦想自己去

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Going public was an important milestone for Alibaba. The time was right. Our B2B company is established, market conditions are healthy, and management is strong. The reception proved a mainland Chinese company can list in Hong Kong and still get a ve

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

We're in China today because I believe in one thing: global vision, local win. We designed the business model ourselves. Our focus is on helping small and medium-size companies make money. We never copied a model from the U.S., like a lot of Chinese

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

We competed with China Telecom for about a year. The general manager of China Telecom offered to invest$185, 000 to do a joint venture. It was the most money I had ever seen in my life. But unfortunately, China Telecom got five seats on the board. I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Creating Your Own Success 创造属于你自己的成功 The year was 1993 and due to the recession people were losing their jobs and their homes. Katy Stiles was one of these people. She had to find a cheaper apartment and figure out a way to get ba

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

I actually studied Psychology in Harvard,not Computer Science. Although a little bit of Computer Science. I've been programming since I was ten. And I think that it kind of like went, reach the point where went into my intuition. 其实我在哈佛念的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

创业本身是一所更大的学校,甜酸苦辣咸五味俱全。创过业的人通常比常人更懂事,更了解社会、更理解价值、更善于做决定、更有人缘、更有钱、更热爱自由,当然也会更加感叹世间善恶和

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

创业者需要知道的30句话 1.开公司不仅仅是为了钱。 Companies aren't just about profits 2. 即使小小的胜利,也值得庆祝。 Celebrate the small victories 3. 你要扬长避短。 Play to your strengths 4. 不要被用户的意

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What does it take to start a successful business? While theres no such thing as the perfect entrepreneur -- even Bill Gates has made mistakes -- a number of personal qualities can help you to build a successful business. If you pass muster on most of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The premature death of 44-year-old Zhang Rui, founder and chief executive officer of startup Chunyu Doctor, has spurred a bout of soul searching in the Chinese tech community. 近日,44岁的初创企业春雨医生创始人兼CEO张锐的英年早逝

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Investors are calling on young talents in Taiwan to start their businesses on the Chinese mainland at the ongoing 13th Straits Youth Forum. CRI's Luo Yu reports from Xiamen. At the forum, investors urge more youth in Taiwan to consider the mainland a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

To Be a Teacher 0r a Businessman More and more students have chosen to enter the commercial field instead of the teaching field after graduating from colleges in recent years. It has become a trend. The graduates would rather be businessmen than teac

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

More than 5.7 million rural Chinese have returned from cities to their hometowns to startbusinesses, Vice Minister of Agriculture Chen Xiaohua said. 农业部副部长陈晓华近日称,全国返乡创业人数超过570万。 Among them, 4.5 millio

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Starting a business is like building a boat from scratch and setting sail. Unless you build boats for a living, expect things to go wrong very quickly. 开始做生意就像从零开始建造一艘船到它开始航行。除非你以制造船谋生,(

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

当今社会不再局限于我是员工,你是老板这种一成不变的关系,如果高兴,我也可以做老板,自己开公司,自己创业。自主创业也许看似收益满满,但确是需要承担一定的责任和风险,也是相

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

经典译文 Most entrepreneurs have learned that its almost always quicker and easier to get cash from someone you know, rather than angel investors or professional venture capitalists. In fact, most investors require that you already have some

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻