Google is a technology company,but applies technology to media. 谷歌是一个致力于将技术应用于传媒的技术公司。 What led to Googles decision to use Linux? When did that start? 是什么让谷歌决定采用Linux的?是何时开始

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

How does Google collaborate with its partners? 谷歌怎样与各方合作伙伴进行合作呢? Each of our partner relationships is unique, so its hard to answer this question. 这个问题很难回答,因为谷歌的每一次合作都是独一无

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

How are security start-ups doing now? 那些安全领域的创业公司在做什么? The VCs are smarter now. They ask better questions. 风险投资越来越聪明了,他们越来越会问问题 From what I hear, they are interested in investing

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

I think its tremendously powerful. I think what the Internethow the Internet has evolved over time is to more efficiently tap the most basic human desires. 我认为它很强大。互联网已经进化成能够更有效的满足人类最基本的欲望

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

And I have been an entrepreneur since birth, at least in my mind. 我自出生以来就是一名企业家,至少我自己是这样认为的。 And I like creating things that are new. I like working things that are new. 我喜欢创造新的事物。

Yeah. But here, I dont know who is getting it. Just the people who want it can get it. 是的,但是在这里,我不知道谁会收到。想要的人才会得到。 Right. So its much more open. And it creates a different kind of dynamic. 因此,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Why do you think Twitter has had this extraordinary sort of not only growth, but popularity and visibility and talk? 你认为为什么推特网现在不仅仅发展很快,而且受欢迎程度和知名度也在快速提升? Its something to tell

Was there ever any doubt in your mind that computer science was what you wanted to do? 你对自己想要从事计算机科学这个行业有过任何的怀疑吗? I always wanted to be involved with computers. 我一直想跟计算机打交道。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Most of your growth, though, is likely to come in quickly developing countries like China. 你们多数成就是在发展迅速的国家,如在中国取得的。 What is your strategy there? 你们在这些国家有怎样的战略? We just introd

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Were Still the Most Profitable Producer 我们仍然是受益最多的生产商 Did you wait too long to come back? 早就等不及要回来了吗? I probably could have come back a little bit sooner, 我原本大概可以早一点回来, but I d

Also, putting my Acquia hat on, it would be great to see Drupal become the most trusted enterprise infrastructure for rapidly assembling applications and delivering content. 另外,结合我的Acquia,Drupal会成为最值得信任的聚合应用和

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Acquia Drupal is simply a packaged collection of some of the best software from the Drupal project to simplify the process of getting started with Drupal. Acquia Drupal只是一个由Drupal项目中最好的软件组成的软件包,可以简化启动

Besides the desktop, where do you see the potential growth coming from? 除了桌面浏览器,您认为其他的潜在增长点在哪里? Mostly mobile,but I think theres a lot of potential in all the markets. The set-top box and TVs and cars a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

How does the presence of alternative browsers like Mozilla and Firefox affect Opera? 其他浏览器的存在如Mozilla和 Firefox等对Opera有何影响? It seems that youd all be fighting for that audience of people open to using alternatives to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Will it be harder or easier for you to reach a $6 million donation goal in 2009? 2009年募集600万美元经费的任务,实现起来会更难还是更容易? Since traffic is growing (according to Comscore) by 4% per month still,I think it will

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

The thing is, lots and lots of people propose that Wikipedia should accept ads. 确实有许许多多的人提议,维基百科应该接受广告。 And it is not an unreasonable position. I am opposed to it, but I am actually a moderate about it. 这

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

How do you think Wikipedia will evolve as technology evolves? 随着技术的不断发展,你认为维基百科将会怎样发展? Can you foresee, by say 2020, a way for Wikipedians to create editable, interactive videos about a topic? 你预测到

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

We dont believe in a diverse workforce to mirror society solely because its right. 我们相信,多样化的员工可以独自地映社会,不仅因为这是正确的。 We also believe in diversity because the more diverse you are as an organiza

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

They were the Cast at a lot of little places. 在许多小地方他们是二流歌手。 They started out imitating Elvis; then theyd imitate someone else and someone else. 他们开始模仿埃尔维斯,后来还不断模仿其他人。 Eventually

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

I was opposed to the change, and only reluctantly agreed to it after Matt Cutts of Google recommended it. 我是反对这种改变的。最后,只是因为谷歌的工程师马特.卡茨不断劝说,才勉强同意。 I am still not sure it is th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录