A: Hello, this is Mike, Kara. B: Mike! Good to hear from you. How are you? A: Everything is fine, and how are you? B: Things are going well with me. A: Kara, I had fun the other night at the movies and was wondering if you would like to go out again

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

In his best-selling book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Sean Covey states, We become what we repeatedly do, and this advice isnt just for teens. In other words, our habits make us who we are. 在畅销书《杰出青少年的七个习惯》中

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

As the development of high technology, nowadays, people have access to all kinds of new products, these high technology products bring convenience to peoples life. Cell phone is one of the biggest inventions, people can keep in touch with each other

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

讲解文本: distracted 思想不集中的,分心的 Don't be distracted by your phone when you are driving。 开车的时候千万不能被手机分心。 Children are so easily distracted. 儿童很容易分心。 He distracted her with talk.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

巧妙拒绝别人 Give credence to your initial instinct 相信你的第一直觉 Recognize that your brain and your body often register information that is more accurate than an optimistic emotional reaction, or a negative reaction after a long har

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英文学习笔记: What is the weather like out there? 天气怎么样? Is it supposed to rain on Monday? 下周一会下雨吗? be supposed to 表示假设

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Concentrating in class gets two thumbs up. Which has the benefit of keeping those thumbs off the smartphone. A new study finds that texting in class distracts students. And that effective learners, who earn higher grades, text less during class. The

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

从历年英语四级阅读真题中,我们考研看到新概念中的长难句式,特举例如下: In this age of Internet chat, videogames and reality television, there is no shortage of mindless activities to keep a child occupied.Yet, despit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

几乎每个人都会在某些方面会有不同程度的拖延症。有的人体现在赶论文,写报告。有些人是在工作中有严重的拖延。有些人信誓旦旦的要减肥,塑身,但却迟迟不行动。有些人明知家里脏乱

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

文本 G:You shouldn't be in here.........You found the tunnel. A:We followed Alison. G:So she was here. A:is this... G:The house is my home,it will never belong to me.I'm merely its caretaker. E:And this room...is your...office? G:A space with no di

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

It was a normal day. Suddenly all the lights went out. It was a blackout. Sam looked out his window. The lights were out on the whole street. He went to get candles. He lit up the candles. The blackout lasted for several hours. He had a paper due tom

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

One of the numerous things in heaven and earth that these philosophers didn't dream about was this (he waved his hand), 天地之间有一种哲学家们连做梦也没有想到过的存在,那就是我们,(他挥舞着一只手) us, the mode

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

While I admit that bout was particularly one-sided, 虽然这场比赛是一边倒 would anybody else like to give it a try? 还有人想来尝试一下吗 The point of these little gladiatorial distractions is to strengthen unit cohesion. 这次小比

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Blank stares, faithless Vampires at the same places Shadows, traces I know that you feel me You're runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Making the rounds with all your fake friends Runnin', runnin' away from it You can strip down without showing skin,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Checking your mobile phone while having a drink with friends or taking a call over dinner, isn't just annoying for those around you - it could be making you unhappy. 和朋友吃饭或喝饮料时玩手机,不仅会让你的朋友感到生气,还会

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Just Wanna Be With You - Various Artists Mmm, mmm, yeah I got a lot of things I have to do All these distractions, our future's coming soon We're being pulled in a hundred different directions But whatever happens I know I've got you You're on my min

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I used to believe that love meant putting everyone else and their needs first, before my own. While I do think there is some truth to that, in the sense that being a giving person is one of the ultimate acts of being a loving person, I came to realiz

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I was glad to leave campus, so I would be free to pout and mope before I went out tonight with Jessica and company. 我很高兴能离开学校,这样我就能在今晚陪着杰西卡出去以前自由自在地发脾气和意志消沉了。 But rig

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

作文题目: 1. 目前越来越多的家长给孩子配手机,目的是 2. 也会带来一些问题 3. 你的看法 参考范文: Giving Children Cell Phones More and more children are showing up at school each September with cell phones. Many

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

《心灵鸡汤》是被很多人读过的系列图书,鸡汤这个词也早已演化成了我们日常口语的常用词。这套丛书曾经鼓励了无数的人,让他们走出了人生的迷茫,获得了内心的平静,释放了自身的压

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语