☆just wanna be with you☆ lrc by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang i got a lot of things i have to do all this distractions our future is coming soon were being pulled a hundred different directions but whatever happens i know i've got you youre on my m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

There are many important things in life. Your family and friends. A hobby perhaps. Working out and staying healthy. Reading, learning and growing as a person. 生活中有很多重要的事情。你的家庭、朋友,抑或你的爱好。锻炼身体

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

The enemy to our attention spans is multitasking, Parr says. One way to avoid it is to break down individual tasks at work or even errands you want to accomplish on the weekend. Use an app like Wunderlist to specify steps that you'll need to take to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Despite what many believe, extroverts are not the only office rock stars. 尽管许多人认为只有外向的人才是办公室里的明星员工,但事实并非如此。 While extroverts may be social butterflies and action-oriented, it is the qu

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Women employees work harder and longer than men do, according to a new study by independent research consultancy the Ponemon Institute. Among the subjects that took part in trials across the US, females consistently worked for a longer period of time

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

When you're just starting your career, you need all the help you can get managing your time. Even when you're working hard, you could be wasting a tremendous amount of time either by trying to multitask or by focusing too much on minute details. 如果

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

《阿甘正传》男演员汤姆汉克斯Tom Hanks2011年5月在耶鲁大学Yale College第310届毕业典礼的演讲。2011年5月23日, 耶鲁大学举行第310届毕业典礼. 汤姆汉克斯(Tom Hanks)当天受邀发表了一段演讲。 Tom Ha

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I used to believe that love meant putting everyone else and their needs first, before my own. While I do think there is some truth to that, in the sense that being a giving person is one of the ultimate acts of being a loving person, I came to realiz

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

4. Time Yourself Ive found that many people resort to procrastination because they have to much time on their hands and so they put off things for the next hour, day or even weeks. Go to your desk, grab an alarm timer and set it for 10 minutes, 30 mi

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I used to believe that love meant putting everyone else and their needs first, before my own. While I do think there is some truth to that, in the sense that being a giving person is one of the ultimate acts of being a loving person, I came to realiz

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

If you spend the day surreptitiously trawling Facebook and Twitter while trying to convince the boss you are hard at work, then such clandestine behaviour could soon be a thing of the past。 如果你成天花大把大把的时间逛社交网站玩微

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Tom Hanks, Academy Award-winning actor, writer and director, addresses the Yale College Class of 2011 during the traditional Class Day speech and offers the graduates insight and encouragement. NEW HAVEN Minutes before Yale's Class Day began, a tour

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Step 1: Find a place to sit without distractions. Think about what is important to you then get your paper and pencil and make a list. This list should include things that you would like to accomplish. Keep it short. 第一步:找一个不受干扰的

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Long flights. Jet lag. Bad coffee. Marathon meetings. Business travel can take a toll on your body. Not to mention the added stress of being on and representing your company at new business pitches, networking events and board meetings. How you deal

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you waste time at work? No, of course you don't. Never! You're very productive. 工作时你有没有虚度光阴?当然没有,你向来惜时如金!是的,你效率非常高。 And do you have a smartphone? Yes, you do, but that's not rel

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Many employees these days eat lunch at their desks, because it seems like a harmless way to cram more work into the day. 现在,许多员工都在办公桌上吃午餐,因为这样可以挤出时间干更多工作,而且似乎也无甚大碍。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How to Focus Your Attention on What is Most Important in Your Life Tell me to what you pay attention and I will tell you who you are. Jose Ortega y Gasset Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention. Jim Rohn Keepi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology 科学技术 Safe driving 安全行驶 Keep your mind on the road 时刻看路 Hands-free texting is more distracting to drivers than using a mobile phone 语音发短信比手机通話更容易让驾驶人分心 CARS, to parap

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

集中注意力的秘诀 Meditate 冥想 If you think about it, meditation might seem like the opposite of paying attention. 细细一想,冥想似乎与集中注意力背道而驰。 One objective of meditation is to clear the mind,but another ele

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening