US Muslims Make Adjustments for Ramadan 美国穆斯林斋月进行调整 FALLS CHURCH, VIRGINIA 美国雇主在斋月进行调整以照顾穆斯林的宗教习俗. Sami Malek has been fasting from dawn to dusk since the start of Ramadan. As a waiter

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

We are living in a hi-tech world, cell phones, the Internet video games; the list of gadgets that keep invading our lives keeps growing. Youd think that all those distractions would pull families apart but that may not be the case. Heres CBS News Sc

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Pre-Listening Vocabulary switch: move to a different position Wi-Fi: a wireless network that provides Internet connection Bluetooth: a trademarked name for a short-range wireless connection for computerized devices GPS: global positioning system, a s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Ilse Delange,来自荷兰的乡村音乐女歌手,她的嗓音有典型乡村乐的轻松韵味,1998年首张专辑World Of Hurt 在美国取得成功。 In the middle of the day, when the sun is aching. And I try to make my way, but the sidewa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

I think we always end up where we're supposed to. 我觉得我们能在一起是上天注定的。 《传世》 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

...a little scene...ah we haven't had sex in 5 weeks. Do I come home and say what's the problem or let's try something different in the bedroom? Well I would/ first say go ahead, Carpe Diem, say I miss you,I love you, we haven't done it for a while.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

By Ernest Leong Washington, D.C. 14 August 2006 watch Multitasking report It's a busy, fast moving world many of us live in, one that frequently requires us to multitask -- perform several tasks simultaneously. Some scientists say multitasking may n

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

Adrina: So this is your new home office. Its nice. Victor: Its functional , and I like it. When my company decided to lower its overhead by decentralizing , it gave employees the option to work from home. When I heard that, I didnt think twice about

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客