每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Time-management tips 时间管理技巧 Turn the page on yesterday. Only everthink about today and tomorrow. 翻过昨天,只

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的东西是在中文中非常常见的一个动词语,叫做拖延症。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

影片对白 Bridget: Everything under control , I see. Um... Excellent graph. Lovely legs. Becky: Thank you. Bridget: I am so sorry. I thought... Oh, I don't know what I thought. Now you're really angry with me. Mark: No, no, I'm not angry. Bridget: It

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

If a potential mate has managed to pass all these tests, there's still one more: the infamous first kiss, 即便一个潜在的伴侣已经成功通过以上所有的测试,这里还有最后一关:初吻, a rich and complex exchange of tactile

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

We all know the scene: Dorothy closes her eyes, and repeats the Good Witch's mantra, 我们都熟悉这样一个场景,桃乐丝闭上眼睛然后念着女巫的箴言, No coordinates exist like one's domicile, no coordinates exist like one's dom

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

《生活大爆炸》中谢耳朵的扮演者吉姆?帕森斯(Jim Parsons)和交往14年的设计师男友托德?史派威克(Todd Spiewak)在纽约的彩虹屋结婚啦! 而最巧的是,就在上周,《生活大爆炸》第十季最后一集里,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

to be sidetracked 被分神 英文释义 To be distracted by something less relevant orimportant than the primary task. 例句 Because my current project must be completed this week, I don't want to be sidetracked byconsidering any new projects.由于本

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

When it comes to being yourself, there can be a lot of pressure from the outside world as it tries to influence who you are. Living in a society that is constantly developing, its important for you to always be yourself from the inside out. 在你想要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Todd: Ah, Jeanie, you say you are really into meditation. 托德:珍妮,你说过你很喜欢冥想。 Jeanie: Yes. 珍妮:对。 Todd: So can you explain what meditation is and how you meditate and what are good way to meditate for other liste

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Take this, for example, he said, and in his deep voice once more began to read, 就拿这一段为例,他说,然后就以他那深沉的声音念了起来, A man grows old; he feels in himself that radical sense of weakness, of listlessness, of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

School is starting, and students across the country are about to spend a lot of time in the classroom and in the library. And as they crack their textbooks open, they're going to hear a lot of familiar advice about how to study right. Sit still, in a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1 Deal with Your Fear 1 应对恐惧 Fear is one of factor that contributes to procrastination. This can involve a fear of failure, a fear of making mistakes, or even a fear of success. Psychologist suggests that challenging your faulty beliefs is im

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

不知道你会不会过完一天发现本来打算做的事还是没做完,很想老天给自己一天48小时,一分钟掰成两分钟用?其实大多数情况下并不是时间少,而是真正用来做事的时间缩水了。复杂的就不提

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

每个人都不能只活在自己的世界里,友谊是我们快乐生活的必需品。但是,友情也是有保质期的,如果没有刻意i维护,友情之花也会凋谢。下面,我们就进入今天的托福阅读材料:如何延长友

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Preview the material youre going to read. Look at main headings, chapter divisions, and other relevant materialto develop clues about the structure of the work. 先预览一下你的阅读材料。注意主标题、章节分配、和其他相关材料,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

When Drexler came to see the prototype, he had some criticisms: 德雷克斯勒看到接近完工的模拟商店之后,提出了一些批评: I thought the space was too chopped up and not clean enough. 空间太琐碎了,还不够干净。 The

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

下面是2014年6月英语四级写作预测:换宿舍申请,预祝四级考生在2014年6月的英语四级考试中取得好成绩! 预测话题: Directions: Suppose you are a student, sharing a room with three other students. You find it i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

I'm not stopping you,by the way 我可没有阻止你 there was one time when you were sitting on my lap,blowing in my ear 有一次你坐在我的膝上 往我耳朵里吹风 I gotta tell you it felt really good,really 我要告诉你 那种感觉真的

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

讲解文本: zone out 走神,发呆,开小差,分心 How can you zone out when your exam is tomorrow? 明天就要考试啦,你怎么还在发呆? Stop zoning out! We still have a lot of studying to do. 别发呆啦,我们还有很多学

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_19 我的一生都在寻找消遣 All my life I've been searching for distractions 你曾是我最好的消遣 可现在我连你也没了 and you were the best distraction and now I don't even have you 因为我打败

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(358) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季