Fifth,learn how to plan and organize projects. 学会如何规划和组织项目。 When you have a project that will require one or more hours of your time, block out time in your schedule to work on the project. 当你有一个项目是你需要花一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

奥巴马就美国经济发表演讲 President Barack Obama has made the first in a series of speeches intended to focus attention on his efforts to accelerate the economic recovery. 美国总统奥巴马星期三发表讲话,并将继续发表一系

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年7月

I: hey, Maris, are you a part-timer? M: part-timer? Is that a new buzzword? I: oh, its pretty popular among my classmates these days. So are you? M: sure, I have a part-time job as a bartender. I: cool! It must be amazing to work at a bar! M: yeah, b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Thank you, everyone. I'm thrilled to be joining. 谢谢各位,很荣幸能成为其中一员。 But before the fun begins, some sobering facts. 娱乐开始之前,我这儿有一 些严肃的话题。 This is not a happy time for the magazine ind

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

The magical mustard seed 神奇的芥籽 A woman's only son died. In her grief, she went to the holy man and asked, 一个女人的独生子死了。她非常伤心地找到神父问: What prayers, what magical incantations do you have to bring my so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

Advice that can help you succeed on campus The letter has finally arrived welcoming you as a member of the class. Youre about to become a college freshman. Half of college education has to come from the student. But how? College counselors, faculty a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Model 3 As I See it, Maria: Ive got to do two assignments this week, but the Internet is not always a timer saver. Jessica: Searching on the Internet? Don'tt you think its hard to find the right information for your assignments? Maria: No, just the o

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

纽约时报评论说,今年美国的电影市场十分低迷,比去年同期下降了15%.很多电影缺乏新意,部分内容与去年和前年的电影类似,是造成观众流失的原因之一. 北美电影市场低迷,中国来拯救 The New Yo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Someday I won't be afraid of my head 总有一天我不会害怕对他的思念 Someday I will not be chained to my bed 总有一天我会挣脱曾经温暖的束缚 Someday I'll forget the day he left 总有一天我会忘记他离开的那一天 Bu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Ilse Delange,来自荷兰的乡村音乐女歌手,她的嗓音有典型乡村乐的轻松韵味,1998年首张专辑World Of Hurt 在美国取得成功。这首So Incredible的欢快旋律,正适合周末前的这一天,为假期来个小预热

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Giving Children Cell Phones 1. 目前越来越多的家长给孩子配手机,目的是 2. 也会带来一些问题 3. 你的看法 【范文】 Giving Children Cell Phones More and more children are showing up at school each September with cell pho

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Fridays are awesome. And 10 minutes of commercial-free current events are headed your way right now, starting with news from Central America. Panama is the site of The Summit of the Americas. It's an international meeting being held today and tomorro

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2015年4月

Prioritizing and time management. If success depends on effective action, effective action depends on the ability to focus your attention where it is needed most,when it is needed most. This is the ability to separate the important from the unimporta

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

To the nicer row homes by the park I have seen first class having nothing to do with material things. 到公园旁整齐的排屋我看到过同物质事物无关的头等 This world will give you messages that will try to tell you different everyday

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

我们不愿错过所能接受到的任何信息,因而会忍不住整日查看手机,这就是信息时代的资讯癖。下面跟小编一起学热词吧! Infomania is the debilitating state of information overload, caused by the combination of

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

There is a new law coming in that bans the use of hand-held cell phones while driving. From November 1st, drivers caught using a hand-held cell phone will be fined $80 and will get 20 demerit points. Licences are lost at 100 demerit points. According

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Were you constantly bored as a child? Maybe that helped you to develop your innate ability to be creative. Boredom can be a good thing for children, according to Dr Teresa Belton, researcher at the University of East Anglia's School of Education and

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

When was the last time you went to the cinema? Were you interrupted by someone munching loudly on their popcorn, or rudely texting on their mobile phone? These distractions may be common for many, but one cinema is now fighting back. It is attempting

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: This is known as the distraction effect. When we are given a task that requires problem solving, economic or emotional pressure can cause focus to shift to the motivator, ultimately dividing your

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

The modern world clamors for your attention in ever-louder ways, a deluge that can distract you from your course. 在现代社会里,各种喧闹扰乱着你的心绪,像洪水般冲荡着自己的进程。 It takes self-discipline to persevere a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening