《Don'T Cry》是Guns N' Roses美国硬摇滚乐队枪炮与玫瑰名曲,这首歌中枪花乐队一改从前的愤怒激烈,主唱沧桑哀婉低吟出一段令人荡气回肠的柔情曲,而歌曲表达出的无奈和失意正是愤怒的极至

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Alice, I breathed, astonished. 爱丽丝。我震惊地压低声音说道。 Yes, your little friend. I was surprised to see her in the clearing. So I guess her coven ought to be able to derive some comfort from this experience. 是的,你的那位小

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Task 3: Hunger I have known bread hunger, Yet have I strength. I have known heart hunger, Yet do I live. I have known soul hunger, And faith is not dead. When the body cried, I lit love in my heart. When the heart wept, I lit a lamp in my soul. Yet a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

An american lady traveling in england some years ago got into an compartment of a smoking carriage where an english were smoking a pipe. For a short time she said quietly expecting that the englishman was stop smoking. But then she began to cough and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

今天听一首由GEORGIA GIBBS原唱的歌曲 这里将英文歌词中的单词、短语、语法、句义进行简单注释,使大家能够深刻体会歌曲的丰富涵义!! 《Seven Lonely Days》 《Georgia Gibbs原名Fredda Gibbons,1920年8月17日出生于麻省的Worcester。从15岁开始就在广播电台的Hit P

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Seven Lonely Days Seven lonely days make one lonely week. Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me We were through, seven lonely days, I cried and cried for you. Oh, my darling, You're crying-boo-hoo-hoo-hoo. There's no

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Madonna It won't be easy, you'll think it strange 那并不容易,你会感到奇怪 When I try to explain how I feel 当我努力说明自己的感受 That I still need your love after all that I've done 我仍然需要你

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方,心抽痛着,眼圈红了,却没有眼泪渗出,每多听一次就多一次的依恋...? 中英歌词: Talk to me softly 温柔地向我倾诉吧 There's something

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Oceans Deep - Sons Of Day Even though the world I am in 即使我所生活的世界 The perfect pitch this way appears 以怎样完美的状态呈现 The greatest pressures of my sin don't disappear 那沉重的伤感始终挥之不去 Although alive

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

卡洛尔金(Carole King,1942年2月9日)是美国歌手及作曲人。 《Crying In the Rain (在雨中哭泣)》中英双语歌词: I'll never let you see 我决不会让你看见 The way my broken heart is hurting me 我破碎的心在伤害我的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

《Don't Cry for Me Argentina》中英双语歌词: It won't be easy,you'll think it strange 这不容易,你也许好奇 When I try to explain how I feel 让我敞开心扉 That I still need your love, after all that I've done 即使事到如今

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

《邪恶力量》第一季第十五集讲述了野蛮人的故事。 这首插曲《Rocky Mountain Way》中演唱者的声音听起来非常遥远,有可能是在其中加入了一些电音的效果。 Spent the last year 在过去的一整年里

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Kelly Clarkson(凯莉-克莱森)感人肺腑的浓郁唱腔使这首《Because Of You》从一开始就牵动着听者的心灵。即使不知道歌词的人,也可能因为这首歌凄婉的曲调而扼腕感伤。Kelly如泣如诉而又富有弹性的声音,让人从中听到一种震慑人心的控诉,听到一个女子掩藏在坚强外表下

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You ll Be in My Heart 歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Tarzan Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护你 I will be here,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Carry on my wayward son 任性的孩子 紧随我的脚步吧 There'll be peace when you are done 当你到达之时 安宁近在咫尺 Lay your weary head to rest 疲惫之心找到解脱 Don't you cry no more 不要再为悲伤哭泣 Once I rose ab

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

【The One You Love】Glenn Frey曾是70年代美国最伟大的乐队Eagles(老鹰乐队)的核心成员及主唱之一。1979年乐队解散之后,Glenn Frey开始单独发展,1982年发表的首张个人专辑《No Fun Aloud》产生了多首

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Crying has a bad reputation but it's extremely therapeutic. Crying isn't losing control, it's gaining it back through owning your emotions. 我们大多认为哭不是件好事,但它却非常有治愈性。哭不代表失控,它反而是种能让我

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Now what if I never kiss your lips again 如果我现在无法再吻你 Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace. 或无法感受你甜蜜的拥抱 How would I ever go on?, 那我要如何活下去 Without you there's no place to belong 没有你 没有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I entered the room.我走进房间。 Sat by Ur bed all through the night.整夜坐在你床边。 I watched Ur daily fight.我看着你每天与病魔搏斗。 I hardly knew.我仅仅知道。 The pain was almost more than I could bear.那样的痛苦

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲