Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You 歌词: I will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会犯你犯过的错误 I will not let myself 我不会让我自己 Cause my heart so much misery 导致我的心情如此苦恼 I will not break the way

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Britney Spears--Mannequin Always talking' around this话题总是围绕着 He wants me, 他想得到我 I get things, 我得到 everything I want it我所要的一切 my own way用我的方法 your time 你的时间 goldmines 金钱 Loose guys 把你甩

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

The Angel 天使 I dreamt a dream! What can it mean? 我做了一个梦!怎么说得清? And that I was a maiden Queen 梦见我竟是个女王,还没有结婚: Guarded by an Angel mild: 被一个温柔的天使护卫: Witless woe was ne'er

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪,值

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

You couldn’t say needed someone new You actually thought deep inside I knew Can you tell me how can you say Why this should suffice You passed me by and your heart as cold as ice (You passed me by)

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

i love you not because of who you are,but because of who i am when i am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 no man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't mak

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you。 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, wont

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jay误带Manny去看恐怖电影,Manny回来后患上了恐惧症。Phil的父亲来看儿子一家的同时还带来了一只狗,Claire竟发现Phil的父亲偷偷地在车上哭泣。Cameron自告奋勇当乐队鼓手帮Dylan救急,不过他忘

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

1.I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前是谁。 2.No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won\'t make you cry.没有男人或女人值得你流泪

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

By the Rivers of Babylon We Sat Down and Wept 在巴比伦的河边我们坐下来哭泣 We sat down and wept by the waters Of Babel, and thought of the day When our foe, in the hue of his slaughters, Made Salems high places his prey; And ye,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If you were a tear-drop; In my eye, For fear of losing you, I would never cry And if the golden sun, Should cease to shine its light, Just one smile from you, would make my whole world bright 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪; 为了不失去你;我将

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

cry 大声哭; weep 默默的哭; sob 啜泣; whimper 呜咽; wail 嚎啕大哭; blubber 又哭又闹; lament 恸哭; mewl 低泣; snivel 啜泣; squall大声哭喊; whine发呜呜声; yammer哭泣叹息; yowl 号叫; 词组:

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

tonight i wanna cry 《今晚我想哭泣》 演唱者:keith urban Alone in this house again tonight I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine Theres pictures of you and I on the walls around me The way that it was and could have

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

枪炮与玫瑰乐队经典曲目Don't cry 枪炮与玫瑰乐队(Guns N' Roses,简称GNR,国内简称枪花)可能是世界上最著名,拥有最多歌迷的硬摇滚乐队了。他们曾经创下了音乐历史上处子作专辑的最高销售纪

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I Cry every night i find it's so hard to sleep 'cause i keep thinking of you and these feelings run deep oh baby itry to hide all these feelings for you i keep them battled inside i don't know what else to do so i cry and nobody hears me i cry,it's m

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲