本曲大意 歌者感到非常孤单寂寞,因为情人已经离去。睹物思人,触景伤情,他以夜鹰、午夜的火车、漫漫长夜、月亮、知更鸟、甚至流星自况,钩勒出一幅孤单又无助的画面。这首歌哀怨动人,如诗如画。 英文歌词 Hear that lonesome whippoorwille sounds too blue to fly.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1152) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

[00:01]E: I'm able to recall hundreds of important details at the drop of a hat. [00:04]M: Hey, Elle. Do you know what happed on Days of Our Lives yesterday? [00:09]E: Oh, yes, Margot, I do. [00:11]Once again, we join Hope in the search of her identi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Language Points 1.SOB You cheating son of a bitch. 2.This problem is a real bitch! 3.bitch about=complain about 4.Stop bitching about your job so much.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

听歌学英语:Don't Cry for Me, Argentina(阿根廷别为我哭泣) Song:Dont Cry for Me, Argentina Artist:Sarah Brightman Style:Pop It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

If not now, then when? If not me, then who? If not here, then where? If not this, then what? If not big, then how? I don't need no advice (Don't tell me what to do) So I don't need you or your company No, stop telling me what I should be No, I live f

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《人猿泰山》 You'll Be In My Heart Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

她卖弄性感,出售神圣?可是她并不比任何人虚伪,当她撕开人们的虚伪时,我们听到的是一副越唱越好的嗓子,和一种越来越真实的性格。阿根廷前总统夫人依维塔确有一生传奇的经历--寒门

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

也许很多歌迷还记得在2005年度美国偶像决赛中,偶像冠军Carrie Underwood(凯莉安德伍)和亚军Bo Bice(波拜斯)都分别演唱了一首Inside your heaven。 也是在同一年,冠亚军又凭同一首发行单曲Inside your heaven双双挤进Billboard单曲榜前十。特别是Carrie Underwood

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'll never let you see 我永远不会让你看见 The way my broken heart is hurting me 我伤痕累累的心,怎样隐隐作痛 I've got my pride and I know how to hide 我还有自尊心,也知道如何掩藏 All the sorrow and pain 一切的悲

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Carry on my wayward son 任性的孩子 紧随我的脚步吧 There'll be peace when you are done 当你到达之时 安宁近在咫尺 Lay your weary head to rest 疲惫之心找到解脱 Don't you cry no more 不要再为悲伤哭泣 Once I rose ab

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

琳恩玛莲来自挪威的一位女歌手。成名以后,琳恩玛莲将她的创作力归功于故乡挪威,在寒冬的月份中,一天的阳光只有短暂的一小时,这使她有更多的时间思考和琢磨自己的写作能力。她的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1. Mitt Romney looks strong in the polls heading into the Florida primary, but Newt Gingrich is insisting the race for the nomination is far from over. The winner-take-all primary is worth 50 convention delegates, but the bigger prize is political mo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(二月)

They are nothing but pears, said the boy in a polite way, as he started off again. 它们只是梨子,男孩有礼貌的说道,说完他又开始赶路了。 How the servants at the palace laughed when another boy came to them with the story that

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Kelly Clarkson是胜出格莱美奖的美国流行音乐歌手,第一位美国偶像冠军。Kelly胜出比赛后于2003年推出首张专辑《Thankful》。此专辑空降Billboard专辑榜专辑,并取得双白金销量。其后在2004年推出第

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

第一, 迷你对话 A: You look so sad! What happened? 你看起来很伤心,怎么啦? B: I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. 我昨天和女友分手了。 A: Did you? I have the same experience. It almost broke my heart. 是吗,我也有

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Poor Wilbur was dazed and frightened by this hullabaloo. 你叫我嚷,可怜的威尔伯被这种喧闹声弄得昏头昏脑,吓坏了。 He didn't like being the center of all this fuss. 它不愿意成为这场大乱的中心人物。 He tried

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Baby, I know you're hurting 宝贝,我知道你现在很伤心 Right now you feel like you could never love again 你说,你不再相信爱 Now all I ask is for a chance 但现在,我所有的心愿就是要一个机会 To prove that I love you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

《Don't Cry》是硬摇滚乐队枪花乐队的一首摇滚抒情曲,这首歌有两个版本分别收录在不同的专辑中。这首歌在很多国家都拿到过前十名的销量,比如在英国单曲榜获得第八名,在美国的公告牌

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I'm in the mood for you It hasn't rained for 16 days now, I've had a good night's sleep Could be that summer's finally coming, if not, I won't weep I've got a coffee and the day off Ain't going nowhere with heavy feet I'm in the mood for you, won't y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐