本曲大意 歌者藉歌词叙述某男子去参加好友的婚礼。看到自己心爱的人结婚,意味着自己梦想破碎了,于是也和女方家长一同哭泣。不过却是一种眼泪两样心情。 英文歌词 I went to your wedding although I was dreading the thought of losing you. The organ was playing;

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(2440) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

Craig David- Unbelievable Always said 从前总是说, I would know where to find love 我会知道去哪里找真爱; Always thought 从前总是想, Id be ready and strong enough 我要准备好并且坚强; But sometimes 但有时候, I

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man o

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Seven Lonely Days - 美国乡村音乐 Seven lonely days make one lonely week七天的孤独组成了寂寞的一周 Seven lonely nights make one lonely me七个孤独的晚上只有一个孤独的我 Ever since the time you told me we were together即使在那天你告诉我,我们在一起 Sev

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

80年代最受欢迎的一对组合,他们高低的配合优美的歌词动听的旋律令人难以抗拒。喜欢这样凄美华丽的声音,唱出那句痛彻心肺的There's no other way than to say goodbye Goodbye - Air Supply I can see the p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

歌词: You say your on a diet, 你说你在节食 cause the things that don't work out right, 因为事情总不会成功 But you don't even try, 但是你甚至都不去尝试 though neither do i 尽管我也不 And neither do my friends, 我的朋友们也不 though some of them prete

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I've been down Now I'm blessed I felt a revelation coming around I guess it's right, it's so amazing Every time I see you I'm alive You're all I've got You lift me up The sun and the moonlight All my dreams are in your eyes I wanna be inside your hea

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

M2M是当之无愧的小甜甜咯,相信谁都不会忍心伤害这样的女生,不过歌词有点伤感,我们从来都不知道珍惜所拥有的直到永远的失去它,将如何承受这种痛苦,现在,我不得不说,我是真的真

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

什么是爱?爱就是让自己所爱的人幸福。那么,有人说,打是亲骂是爱,(额从小孩子的角度来说了哈)也是爱?不尽然。爱,并不意味着伤害: 歌词 I learned a lesson in my life 我学到了人生中的一课 But I learned it the hard way 但是我以硬的方式学的 I don't know

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:感人肺腑的浓郁唱腔 Because Of You Kelly Clarkson感人肺腑的浓郁唱腔使这首Because of you从一开始就牵动着听者的心灵。即使不知道歌词的人,也可能因为这首歌凄婉的曲调而扼腕感伤。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Well, said one of the lambs, this whole business is all well and good for Charlotte, but what about the rest of us? 很好,一只小羊说,这整件事情让夏洛总算太平无事,可我们大伙儿呢? The smell is unbearable. Who wants to

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

This is a true story of how friendships run deeper than blood.This is my story of the only three friends in my life that have truly mattered. Two of them were killers that never made it past the age o

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A place nearby-Lene Marlin 天涯若比邻 I entered the room.我走进房间。 Sat by Ur bed all through the night.整夜坐在你床边。 I watched Ur daily fight.我看着你每天与病魔搏斗。 I hardly knew.我仅仅知道。 The pain was

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:A1 - Waiting for Daylight 相关介绍:跻身在银河般灿烂的艺能界,是每个少男少女都曾怀抱过的摘星梦,但有幸成为万中之选的幸运儿,可要具备天赋异禀的超强实力才可脱颖而出。而

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Stephen Curry, who returned to action Sunday after missing the past two games because of a sprained right ankle, will undergo an MRI on Monday after spraining his knee midway through Golden State's 121-94, Game 4 win over the Houston Rockets. 在因右

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Oh, it's okay to be 噢就算是 A little broken and beat 心碎崩溃也没关系 But I'm alright with that 我都没关系 You're with me, relax 你和我在一起放松别压抑 And you call it weak 你说你有缺点 Baby, you're just unique 宝贝

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

John was riding in the monorail that takes visitors throughout the Bronx Zoo. When the monorail was over the tiger enclosure, he jumped out. Landing hard, he broke several bones. Irritated, the tiger strode over to examine this visitor from out of th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》主题歌Alice mv中英文歌词 蒂姆伯顿的2010巨作《爱丽丝梦游仙境》即将于3月登上银屏,作为《阿凡达》之后又一部的IMAX 3D力作,必将在全球掀起观影热潮。而电影摇滚主题

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Men spread happiness by sweat 人类通过汗液传播快乐 According to a team of European researchers, happiness may generate chemicals that get secreted in sweat, which gets sniffed by those around us, making them happier. 欧洲的一组研究人员

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读