(1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 (2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

A Little Boy Lost 一个小男孩的迷失 'Nought loves another as itself, 没有人爱别人像爱他自己, Nor venerates another so, 也不会尊敬别人像对自己那样, Nor is it possible to thought a greater than itself to know. 一个思

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

I wanna know who mothafuckin' representin' in here tonight 告诉我今晚谁他妈才是这儿的老大 Hold on, hold on 等等等等【此歌有大量bounce music(可译为蹦跳乐)的元素,bounce music是新奥尔良的一种嘻哈音乐】

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

经典英语爱情双语诗歌 Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is wo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is , won't

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

If you were a tear-drop; In my eye, For fear of losing you, I would never cry And if the golden sun, Should cease to shine its light, Just one smile from you, would make my whole world bright 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪; 为了不失去你;我将

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Unbelievable《难以置信》 演唱者:Craig David 英文歌词 Always said I would know where to find love Always thought Id be ready and strong enough But sometimes I just felt I could give up But you came And you changed my whole world now Im

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

Our story is about a girl named Iris. 我们的故事是关于虹膜女孩的。 Iris is very sensitive. So much that she is always in tears. 虹膜很敏感,以至于总是以泪洗面。 She cries when she's sad, when she's happy, and even tears

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, w

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Amarantine 永恒之花 enya You know when you give your love away 你相信当你付出真爱时 It opens your heart 爱会为你开启一扇心窗 Everything is new. 世间万物从此焕然一新 And you know time will always find a way 岁月会指

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

You ll Be in My Heart 歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Tarzan Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Old Black Joe 老黑乔 (1)Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去 Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;我的伙伴也离开了棉花田 Gone from the earth to a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你身体最重要的部位是什么?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology 科学技术 Animal cognition 动物的认知 Man's best friend 人类的挚友 Can dogs really show empathy towards humans? 狗真的能感受人类的情绪吗? I feel your pain. 我能体会你的痛楚 DOGS quickly become

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Sad Movies《悲伤电影》善意谎言:是电影另我悲伤 - 当好朋友爱上老公 演唱者:Priscilla Cory 这是一首悲伤的心情歌曲,女主人公想和爱人去看场电影,但是她的爱人说,他必须去工作,所以女主

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

听歌学英语:枪花乐队荡气回肠的Don't Cry(不要哭泣) Artist: Guns N' Roses Style: Rock Talk to me softly These's something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside. I've... I've been th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

What do men think when women cry? 女人哭的时候,男人在想什么? 获得5.2K好评的答案@Megan Walker Genuinely curious as to his thought process, I just asked my husband this question. 我刚刚问过我丈夫这个问题,出于我对他

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

i know you need a friend, 我知道你需要一个朋友 someone you can talk to 一个你可以倾诉的 who will understand what you're going through 一个了解你沧桑的人 when it comes to love there is no easy answer 关于爱情,很难有清晰

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

3.爱情 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读