Im always here to love you I am always here to understand you I am always here to laugh with you I am always here to cry with you I am always here to talk with you I am always here to plan with you Even though we might not always be together Please k

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make you cry. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Well I wonder could it be when I was dreaming about you baby, you were dreaming of me Call me crazy. Call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time Did I lose my love to someone

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Neil: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English with me, Neil, and a very sad looking Finn. Finn: Hi Neil. Neil: Oh dear, whats wrong Finn? Finn: Its just this beautiful piece of classical music always makes me cry. Neil: Ah I see! Finn is a man who crie

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, wont ma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

阿根廷,别为我哭泣(Don't Cry for Me, Argentina)---第六十九届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲 阿根廷,别为我哭泣(Don't Cry for Me, Argentina)是1996年电影《贝隆夫人》(Evita)的主题曲。该片由歌坛天后麦当娜(

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

whomshallwevisit? IcomefromAlabamawithmybanjoonmyknee, Imgointolousianatheremytruelovefortosee. ItrainedallnightthedayIleft,theweatheritwasdry, ThesunsohotIfrozetodeath, Susannadontyoucry.(chorus) Oh,susanna,oh,dontyoucryforme, ForIcomefromAlabama Wi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing In The Car

There was a day, about 10 years ago, when I asked a friend to hold a baby dinosaur robot upside down. 大概10年前的一天,我让一个朋友头朝下地握持一个小恐龙机器人。 It was this toy called a Pleo that I had ordered, and I wa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Books and arts 文艺 John Kennedy's final days 肯尼迪最后的日子 When America wept 整个美国为之哭泣 JFK's Last Hundred Days: The Transformation of a Man and the Emergence of a Great President. 肯尼迪的最后百天:一个男人的转

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Why don't you let him go?为什么不放他走 Let him go?放他走 You told me a lie your heart is dying 你撒谎说你心已死 Now you feel love alone cry on until noon 现在你感到爱在哭泣 'cause it's hardest when you found the whole 因你发现了事实真相 这真是太残酷

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

听歌学英语:The Day You Went Away(你离开的那一天) Song:The Day You Went Away Artist:M2M Style:Pop Well I wonder could it be When I was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy Call me blind To still be suffering

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You ll Be in My Heart 歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Tarzan Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 (2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1.I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前是谁。 2.No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won't make you cry.没有男人或女人值得你流泪

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I'll Never Break Your Heart Backstreet Boys Baby, I know you're hurting 宝贝,我知道你现在很伤心 Right now you feel like you could never love again 你说,你不再相信爱 Now all I ask is for a chance 但现在,我所有的心愿就是

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Peeing at work has traditionally been a segregated business. 传统上,在工作场所如厕存在着一种隔离。 In the old days, directors relieved themselves in different, swishier places from the rank and file. 过去,董事们有自己单独

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour 从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂 把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not o

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, w

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间