Am I a Chatterbox 我是个话匣子 SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 1942 1942年6月21日,星期日 Dearest Kitty, 最亲爱的基蒂: Our entire class is quaking in its boots. The reason, of course, is the upcoming meeting in which the teachers decide wholl b

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

The Little Prince Visits the Conceited Man 小王子拜访爱慕虚荣的人 The second planet was inhabited by a conceited man. 第二颗行星上住着一个爱慕虚荣的人。 Ah! Ah! I am about to receive a visit from an admirer! he exclaimed f

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Down the Rabbit-Hole 掉进兔子洞 Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

今天,我们聊聊科比 科比退役了,除了留下各种难以超越的比赛数据,有点出人意料的,他留下一首别离的诗,这一次,他是诗人科比。 一起来读科比的诗 Dear Basketball From the moment I started r

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

When you are old and gray and full of sleep And nodding by the fire,take down this book, And slowly read,and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; How many loved your mo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

2013年2月14日雅思写作题目: 小作文:地图; 大作文:Some people think young people should be free to choose his or her job,but other people think they should be realistic and think more about their future. Discuss both views and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

蓝调诗人:Mclean - My Name 2000万的下载点击量让本名叫作安东尼(Anthony McLean)的这名艺人两年前从自费、并且很寒酸、低调地网络发行自己的首支单曲开始,突然间从去年下半年起引起英国主流的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

James Blunt 欢快新单《Heart To Heart》!上尉诗人欢快旋律的新单《Heart To Heart》的感觉就是这样怦怦跳的声音。这个很累的时代,需要这样轻快的歌曲。 歌词: There are times when I don't know where I s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Liu Lei: This is my all-time favourite. William: Ive got a question for you, Liulei. Is there anything you can say in general, when youre talking about comparing English poems, like this sonnet, and Chinese poems from that same era, that same time, 1

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Stress is a huge problem for us all.Here's what I've learned and apply to manage stress using my creativity. 对于我们所有人来说,压力都是个大问题。我在这分享点我自己学到

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

JUDY WOODRUFF:Finally tonight: remembering a poet who challenged his country's military dictators. Jeff is back with that. JEFFREY BROWN: Juan Gelman was an Argentine poet who became a major literary figure throughout Latin America and in Spain. He w

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

GWEN IFILL:Another way of looking at the ongoing economic crisis in Greece. Jeffrey Brown was in Athens recently and talked to two poets about hard times now and in the nation's past. JEFFREY BROWN: All right, so, sometimes, you're out with the kids

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

32 二十世纪著名诗人罗伯特·福斯特(一) DATE=5-06-01 TITLE=PEOPLE IN AMERICA #1820 - ROBERT FROST, PART 1 BYLINE=RICHARD THORMAN Voice one: I'm Shirley Griffith. Voice two: And I'm Ri

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

英美文化浓厚的几处景致1. Wall Street (华尔街)纽约曼哈顿岛南部的一条街。全长不过三分之一英里,街道狭窄而短,从百老汇到东河仅有7个街段。1792年荷兰殖民者为抵御英军侵犯而建筑一堵土

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

ChopinThe Beautiful Soul of Music 钢琴诗人肖邦 Can Frederic Chopin, who wrote no symphonies, no operas, and no string quartets, who wrote only for the piano, be considered one of the greatest classical composers of all time? Instrument makers a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. which 和 what 均可与名词连用,表示对人或物提出疑问(但 who 不能这样用)。一般说来,当选择范围较小或比较明确时,用which; 当选择范围较或不明确时用what。如: Which is bigger, the sun or the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Iceland, it seems, is full of hidden poets. 冰岛似乎到处都是隐藏的诗人。 When theyre not at their day jobs, a great many of the islands 330,000 inhabitants dabble in verse, including politicians, businessmen, horse breeders and scientis

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Who will believe my verse in time to come 将来谁会相信我这些歌唱, If it were filled with your most high deserts? 如果你至高的美德溢满诗章? Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb 尽管天知道这只是一座坟墓,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

When I was a freshman in high school, I was a live wire of nervous hormones. And I was underdeveloped and over-excitable. 当我是高一新生时,我是一个神经激素异常活跃的人。我发育不良,但又过度兴奋。And despite my fe

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So is it not with me as with that Muse, 我并不像那一位诗人一样, Stirred by a painted beauty to his verse, 因画布上的美人便感而成章 Who heaven itself for ornament doth use, And every fair with his fair doth rehearse; 连苍天都

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集