-Oh, you messed up, baby. You messed up big-time. I told you to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they find out. -Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are fianlly having fun at this place. -Oh, that? That was not fun. Everyone running, jum

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Lesson 17 1.agreeable 宜人的 2.Brooklyn 布鲁克林(美国纽约市西南部的一区) 3.cable 电缆, 缆索 4.capacity 承受量 5.concrete 混凝土 6.describe sth. as 把某事描述成,把某事描绘成 7.elegant 优美别致的 8.estimate 估

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册单词MP3

A Treasure Ship Captain Early in the 15th century, a huge fleet of ships set sail from Nanjing. It was the first of a series of voyages that would, for a brief period, establish China as the leading p

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

The Tiger 老虎 Tiger, tiger, burning bright 老虎,老虎,你炽烈地发光, In the forests of the night, 照得夜晚的森林灿烂辉煌; What immortal hand or eye 是什么样不朽的手或眼睛 Could frame thy fearful symmetry? 能把

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

我相信人类本质上心地善良,精神不可摧毁,在太阳下的地位很牢固,因为他是按照上帝的形象创造出来的。我真诚地相信所有这一切但更重要的是我的孩子们相信这些,因为他们把握着人类

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

A Grain of Sand--William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. 一粒沙子--威廉.布莱克 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

What If Dogs Think We Are Immortal? 如果在狗狗眼里,人类是不老的神会怎么样? Someone posted that concept on Tumblr, and the responses that came in brought tears to my eyes. 有人把这个想法分享在Tumblr上,让我感动不已

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There are times when I don't know where I stand (Woah sometimes!) You make me feel like I'm a boy and not a man (Woah sometimes!) There are times when you don't give me a smile (Woah sometimes!) I`ll lie awake at night and worry for a while (Woah, wo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

1) When i was young i'd listen to the radio 当我年轻时, 常听收音机, waiting for my favorite songs 等待心爱的歌曲。 When they played i'd sing along, 听到播放时便随声歌唱。 it made me smile. 这使我欢畅。 2) Th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I Have A Dream by Martin Luther King Delivered on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on August 28, 1963. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

How he wasted and wasted away in those few long-lingering days, till there seemed but little left of him but his frame and tattooing. 在这么缠绵拖延的几天里,竟把他消光耗尽得不成样子,只剩下个刺花的躯壳了。 But as

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

一年一度的上海金山蟠桃节8月3日开幕,被昵称为世博桃的金山皇母蟠桃是世博会特供水果你知道蟠桃用英语是怎么说的么?其实英文名直译回来,是扁桃,也就是flat peach: Flat peaches are also

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

TO see the golden sun and the azure sky, the outstretched ocean, to walk upon the green earth , and to be a lord of a thousand creatures to look down giddy precipices or over distant flowery vales, to see the world spread out under one's finger in a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

What despair in those immovable inscriptions! 在这些似乎要啮蚀一切信念, What deadly voids and unbidden infidelities in the lines that seem to gnaw upon all Faith, and refuse resurrections to the beings who have placelessly perished withou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

We all make mistakes-its a part of being human. If we spill a glass of water on the rug, we just clean up the mess and get on with our lives. No big deal, right? Unfortunately, tiny mistakes can go a long way in making history happen. We can only gue

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Delight,top-gallant delight is to him, who acknowledges no law or lord, but the Lord his God, and is only a patriot to heaven. 那个不认得别的法律和主宰,只认得主耶和华,只对上天忠诚的人,愿他愉悦,至上的愉悦。 Delight

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Take another pledge, old man, said the Parsee, as his eyes lighted up like fire-flies in the gloom Hemp only can kill thee. 再发一个誓,老人家,这个祆教徒说,这时,他那双眼睛好象在暗黑里闪着光的两只萤火虫,只有

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

我想永远跟你在一起 I want to be with you forever. 也可以这么说: I want to be with you always. I want to spend eternity with you.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Mesmorized and lost Deep inside in the realm Of my deception Please wake me up When this nightmare is over Collapsed in my soul Surrounded by chaos Where is the light torch to guide It's drowning in the rain You're expecting miracles When your life i

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Once upon a time, 10 suns rose in the sky, scorching many crops and people to death. 很久很久以前,天空中有十颗太阳,土地上许多农作物和人民都被热死了。 A brave man called Hou Yi came to rescue them. He excelled at arc

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情