Shakespeare is above all writers, at least above all modern writers, the poet of nature; the poet that holds up to his readers a faithful mirror of manners and of life. His characters are not modified by the customs of particular places, unpractised

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

The Road Not Taken (未选择的路) TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fai

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

James Blunt詹姆斯.布朗特,也许你还记得他那首全球知名的You're Beautiful(美丽的你),有杂志评价他的声音为堕落的天使。 Yes, this love's not good enough 是的,这份肤浅的爱如同沧海一粟 It's time

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

1. When I was a kid, I hid my heart under the bed, because my mother said, If you're not careful, someday someone's going to break it. Take it from me: Under the bed is not a good hiding spot. I know because I've been shot down so many times, I get a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Artist:James Blunt Song:1973 Simona You're getting older The journey's been Etched on your skin Simona I guess i know this We seemed so strong We've been there and gone I will call you up everyday saturday night And we both stayed out 'til the mo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

上尉诗人James Blunt第三张录音室专辑Some Kind of Trouble中这首好听的单曲I'll Be Your Man的MV非常欢乐,开头就是人潮汹涌的Party场面,坐在公交车上弹吉他唱歌的James咋看咋帅 Artist:James Blunt Song:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

JEFFREY BROWN:And now to the man who will be just the fifth inaugural poet in the nation's history. Richard Blanco was, as he said, made in Cubahe was conceived thereassembled in Spain his mother gave birth to him thereand quickly imported to the Uni

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

当狗看着我们的时候在想什么呢?诗人比利柯林斯用想象展现了两个性格完全不同的宠物的内心世界。这是一个很有魅力的简短演说。最适合短暂休息和进入梦想世界...

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

ChopinThe Beautiful Soul of Music钢琴诗人肖邦Can Frederic Chopin, who wrote no symphonies, no operas, and no string quartets, who wrote only for the piano, be considered one of the greatest classical composers of all time? Instrument makers and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

即将来华的上尉诗人 James Blunt 新单《Blue on Blue》!听上尉诗人轻声唱起一首美好的赞歌,如此欢欣。话说这个头型太适合他了!脱下胡子真是个很清秀的诗人啊,原来不留胡子的他也很迷人。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

English Poet: John Milton 英国诗人:约翰弥尔顿 John Milton was born in London on December 9, 1608,into a middle-class family. He was educated at St. Pauls School, then at Christs College, Cambridge, where he began to write poetry in Lat

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was