A: What may I help you with? B: I need to file a complaint. A: What is your complaint about? B: I got robbed. A: When did this happen? B: It happened this morning. A: What was taken? B: My wallet and cell phone. A: Did you get a good look at the pers

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: What can I do for you? B: I would like to file a complaint. A: What happened? B: I was robbed. A: When did this happen? B: It happened this morning. A: What was taken from you? B: My wallet and my cell phone. A: Were you able to get a look at this

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

Romans 罗马书_Ro_12 1Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. 2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Romans 罗马书_Ro_01 1Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God-- 2the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures 3regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_02 1You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2Now we know that God's judgment ag

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_03 1What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2Much in every way! First of all, they have been entrusted with the very words of God. 3What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_05 1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the g

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Ruth: So, Akane, tell me about your family. Who do you get on well with in your family? Akane: Well, I think I get along the best with my mother, I would say. Ruth: So, why is that? Akane: Well, I think it probably has to do with the fact that we're

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BOGOTA, Dec. 11 (Xinhua) -- Colombia on Tuesday honored its top athletes, including Olympic gold medal winner Mariana Pajon and soccer star Radamel Falcao Garcia. Pajon, winner of the BMX cycling competition at the London 2012 Olympic Games, received

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was now lunch time and they were all sitting under the double green fly of the dining tent pretending that nothing had happened. 'Will you have lime juice or lemon squash?' Macomber asked. 'I'll have a gimlet,' Robert Wilson told him. 'I'll have a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

MADRID, May 26 (Xinhua) -- The Spanish national team enjoyed a comfortable 2-0 win over Serbia in their first preparation game for the European Championship this Saturday. Playing in the Swiss town of Saint Gallan, the reigning European and world cha

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. - Do you mind sharing the table with that gentleman? 您愿意与那位绅士拼桌吗? - That's okay. 行。 2. - Do you mind my opening the window? 您介意我开窗吗? - Yes. Better keep the window closed. 是的,我介意。最好别开窗

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Philomela菲勒美拉PhilomelaKing Pandion of Athens had two daughters,Procne and Philomela.When Athens was threatened by the wild men,King Tereus of Thrace came to its help.Out of gratitude King Pandion offered Tereus either of his daughters in marr

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Tom: Hey Martin, where do you live? Martin: I live near the train station. Tom: Really? Martin: Yeah. Tom: I live near the train station. Martin: Oh wow! Tom: How do you come here? Martin: I usually take the red bus. Well, I always take the red bus.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney is heading for big victory in the Washington state Republican caucuses. With about 60 percent of the vote counted, Romney had about 37 percent support in the straw poll. Texas Representative Ron Paul and form

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CHICAGO, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Friday attacked President Barack Obama for August' s below expectations U.S. jobs report, charging that Obama had not lived up to his promises by presiding over months

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. presidential contender Mitt Romney decisively won Republican Party caucuses in the western state of Nevada Saturday, confirming his lead in the race to choose his party's nominee for the presidential election in November. Former Speaker of the H

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WHITE HOUSE In his latest visit to Ohio, one of several key states in this year's U.S. presidential election, President Barack Obama on Monday accused presumed Republican presidential nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney of proposing po

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mitt Romney, the presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee, drew rousing support Saturday at a conservative Christian university as he defended traditional marriage between a man and a woman. Romney, often viewed with skepticism by the most co

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻