Unit 21 Transportation Problems and Complaints 交 通 问 题 及 抱 怨 Part One: Expressions 1. Theres another traffic jam on the highway. 公路上又堵车了。 2. I wonder if there was an accident. 我想是否又出事故了。 3. Lets put o

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: Have you ever been shopping at Whole Foods? B: No, I haven't. Is the food good there? A: They have the freshest foods there. B: I usually shop at Vons. A: I used to shop there, but I find the food at Whole Foods to be a lot better. B: What's the p

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: Can you believe that Obama is our new President? B: Im so happy about that. A: Did you vote for him? B: I sure did. How about you? A: I voted for him. B: I have complete confidence in our new President. A: Is that right? B: I know he will help cha

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

A: May I help you? B: I want to file a complaint. A: What's the problem? B: A man robbed me today. A: When? B: I was robbed this morning. A: What did he take? B: He took my phone and my wallet. A: Did you see his face? B: I saw him perfectly. A: Coul

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

Romans 罗马书_Ro_10 1Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3Since they did not know the righ

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_09 1I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit-- 2I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_15 1We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. 3For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: The

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Freedom of Information Day is celebrated every year on March 16. This is the day on which the 4th United States President James Madison was born. He was behind Americas Bill of Rights, which encourages government to be open and honest with its people

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Grammar Girl here. Today Bonnie Trenga will help us boldly go where many grammarians have gone before: deep into the dictionary to discover the true meaning and correct usage of the word comprise. Some of you may feel that this is an alien word to be

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the serial comma. Here's a listener: Hi, Grammar Girl. This is Patti from Houston... Patti and her friends are debating about the serial commathe comma that comes before the final conjunction in a list. Here's a se

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

BBC Learning English Weekender Humour part 2 men women Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton, this is BBC Learning English dot com. Last week, we looked at humour and why it's important. It can be used to help you cope with an embarrassing situation, or

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

President Bush has chosen a Cuban-born business executive to be his new Secretary of Commerce. Carlos Gutierrez made his name in corporate America as head of the Kellogg Company, a Michigan-based manufacturer of breakfast cereals and snacks that has

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。在美国,常用Business writing,它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、明信片等。 英语和美语在书信体例方面存

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

劳模麻辣鸡Nicki Minaj新mv《Va Va Voom》童话来袭 劳模麻辣鸡新mv《Va Va Voom》超清首播!虽说这出MV的速度快到风中凌乱,但MV拍得很梦幻,麻辣鸡百变造型出镜,这么多童话剧情看出了几个? 歌词: Ju

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Colombian President Alvaro Uribe has received tacit support from Brazil for his plans to allow US troops(部队) to use Colombian military bases. Brazilian Foreign Minister Celso Amorim said it considered the agreement to be a sovereign Colombian ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Tuesday looms as an important day in U.S. presidential politics with 10 states holding presidential primary or caucus votes with a total of 419 Republican delegates at stake. The so-called Super Tuesday voting could determine whether former Massachus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BUENOS AIRES, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Paraguay and Colombia will play the opening match on Wednesday of the 2013 South American Youth Championship, to be held until Feb. 3 in Argentina's Andean cities of Mendoza and San Juan. The 10 U-20 teams from the So

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Colombia's military says rebels from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia - FARC - have ambushed a military unit, killing six soldiers. A military spokesman says three rebels were killed in the return fire Saturday about 400 kilometers northwes

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TAMPA, the United State, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- Mitt Romney on Tuesday secured U.S. Republican Party's presidential nomination during a roll call vote at the party's national convention, and will challenge President Barack Obama in the coming presidenti

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻