The security guard comes running with Sandy Security: I'm sorry, sir. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Mr. Shy: What? I was just having a friendly conversation with the lady here... Security: Well, she apparently doesn't think it's so friendly.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Unit 12 how to talk to your parents You may just need help relating to your parents or you mainly talk to them something difficult. By the way,read on. Here's how: 1.Find time that you and your parents can be comfortable and relaxed together. 2.Make

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Billy: See here? On and off. Press this button to change the stations. Jennifer: Cool! It's all FM! How do I adjust the volume? Billy: Press here. There're only two settings. [Jennifer puts the earphones on] Jennifer: I'm a genie in a bottle, baby! B

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Nate:I decided to give it a go! Gilly:Good for you. What items did you bid on? Nate:A DKNY shirt and one of Serena Williams' used tennis rackets! Gilly:Your idol! Wow! You're even better at finding stuff than me! Nate:Yep. I placed a bid for the shir

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Jack: OK, Allen. It's your turn. Are you ready? Allen: I really would rather just listen. Isn't there anyone else who wants to sing? Jack: Come on! In the two hours we've been here you haven't sung even one song! Allen: I know, but...Hey, Stanley's h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

After 30 minutes Allen: Is Stanley still singing that Elvis song? He's really hogging the mike! Ryan: If I hear Love Me Tender one more time, I think I'm going to go crazy! Allen: He sounds like a sick cow! Ryan: Can we adjust the pitch a little? May

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

On the phone with Jack Jack: Brooke, are you still mad? Is your mom mad? Brooke: No...mom said that we'll have the wedding at home on the 2nd. So let's hope your mom is right about that being a lucky day... Jack: It will be. And today is, too. I just

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Brooke: So your mom can stop nagging you now. Jack: Trust me. She'll keep nagging. She thinks something will go wrong. Brooke: Don't tell me she's been listening to the fortune-teller again. Jack: You guessed it. She says we have to get married on Ja

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Ron: Yes. But you know him. He's just worried that you're not Italian... Nicole: He's prejudiced, isn't he? Ron: No. He's afraid that no one will cook as good as his mother did. Nicole: Ah! I know a way to convince him that Americans can make good It

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on WORDMASTER: small talk. It's a topic we've discussed before, and some of you would like us to continue the conversation -- like Said, an English teacher in Egypt, and Thynn, a computer programmer from Burma, now h

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Alyssa Reid(阿莉莎里德)是18岁的加拿大天才原创歌手,1993年3月15日生于,Alberta(艾伯塔)省Edmonton(埃德蒙顿)出生。因参加加拿大的妈妈党们( Mamas)节目一炮而红。与Wax Records公司签约。她

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nikki:I said, Word. It means, I fully agree! Wen:Oh. I'm not too good with slang. Go easy on me, alright? Nikki:Aight. Try this out...kill that set so we can hop over to Angles Hair Design. We gotta look fly while we gettin' our groove on tonight. Yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Yi-jun:Holly! What's wrong? What happened? Holly:Taylor's dead! He...had...stomach cancer. It all makes sense now. Yi-jun:His stomachaches, headaches, bad moods-and he threw up at the reunion! Holly:He had no energy and was so pale and skinny. Why di

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Kyle: Hey, Meg, I got you a present! Meg: Thanks! But why didn't you lay it on me yesterday, my birthday? Kyle: Because I want you to give me some of your time today! Meg: If you ask me for another favor, I'll hit you! Kyle: Won't you be a dear and h

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Taylor walks over Yi-jun:Taylor, you're sweating up a storm! Taylor:Your boyfriend, Bryan, wanted to toss the football. I think he wore me out. Yi-jun: Yeah, you look a little shaky. And pale. You seriously need some time in the sun. Taylor:You're li

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

As Holly and Yi-jun walk up Rich: Hello, ladies. I'm firing up the grill. We can eat in an hour or so. Yi-jun:Chips, finger foods, desserts, baked beans. Where're the pork and beef strips? Rich: Yi-jun, we're in the States. Here it's all burgers, ste

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Friday afternoon Holly: The weekend's finally here! Yi-jun: And it's a long one. I have Monday off. It's Memorial Day or something like that. Holly: Yep. It's the kickoff of the barbecue season. We're invited to a grill party in the park tomorrow. Yi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Acheng:You didn't tell me she was married! Sophia: I tried. You were preoccupied. Acheng:I got carried away. I made such a fool of myself. They were both laughing at me! Sophia: You got drunk, and you were hilarious. Lighten up. Acheng:That guy was d

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Drinking grappa and eating tiramisu Sophia: So what do you think? Acheng:She's amazing! Sophia: I meant about the grappa and the tiramisu. Isn't it all wonderful? Acheng:Yes! Cheers! Sophia: Salute! That's to your health... Acheng:Salute! [downs his

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: 黑手党的女儿 At Sophia's cousin's store Sophia: Here's Copellini's, my cousin's store. Acheng:Sounds like an Italian name with an iat the end. Sophia: Admit it. You just think of Mussolini. Acheng: No, I'm an art lover, so I think mor

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话