Jennifer: My mascara's waterproof! Billy: Oh, how high class! So you just wear it forever? Jennifer: No. There's makeup remover for waterproof mascara. Billy: Is it dry yet? Jennifer: Yep. See how long and curly my lashes are? Billy: They look fake.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: Gross! What are you doing to yourself? Jennifer: Chill! I'm just curling my eyelashes. Billy: It looks like some kind of primitive form of torture. Jennifer: You're such a wimp! You're afraid of an eyelash curler. Billy: Well, you might pinch

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: So what did you get? Jennifer: It's all in the bag. Billy: What's this? Essential oil? Wow! This stuff is expensive. Jennifer: I need that to relax. I'm going to put a few drops in my bath water. Billy: How is oil supposed to make you relax? J

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: Besides, yours don't have side pockets like mine. Jennifer: Cool! They're big! What have you got in there? Billy: Just the necessities: a flashlight, pocketknife... Jennifer: Are you planning a trip to the Outback? Billy: No, but you never kno

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

The two MCs start the party off MC1: Hit 'em high, hit 'em low. Class of '93let's go! MC2: Hi there, everyone. We hope you're having a good night! MC1: Wasn't that football game great! I just knew we'd win! MC2: The night is young, folks. Get some fo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Nate receives his items and takes them to the office Nate:They're here! Now that's speedy service! And they arrived within two days of each other! Gilly:What are you waiting for? Rip em open! Nate:[Opening the packages] Wow...this shirt is nice, but

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Gilly: Ten dollars? Maybe there are a lot of them... Nate:Seven dollars!!! Incredible! But I saw that the seller has kind of a bad rating. Gilly:Was it a delivery problem or a problem with the products? Nate:I read that someone called him a cheat and

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Nate:Only one. But I wanted to make sure I'd get it. Gilly:Yeah, I really wanted that Chanel bag, too. But just in case you should bid low. Nate:But there are only two more days until the bidding closes! Gilly:I bid on a Chanel watch at the last minu

Nate starts to worry Nate:But what if I don't win what I bid on? Gilly:Then it wasn't meant to be. Some people have put up a hard fight for some items I bid on. But I was the sole bidder for this bag and got it dirt-cheap. Nate:It seems that you can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

As the Easter egg hunt begins Holly: [Out of breath] Hide me, Yi-jun! The kids all think I'm the real Easter bunny! Yi-jun: Aw, that's sweet! I knew your costume would be a success. Holly: It's a success all right. The kids keep trying to catch me. Y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Jade:What? I don't get it... Chris:Many of the slower dances are danced to the lyrics of tragedies. He meant that you turned it into a comedy. Jade:Well, I'm glad I made everyone happy. Chris:He meant it in a good way. You added a little spice to the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

After the disaster Jade:Thanks for helping me up. Chris:Are you OK? I didn't mean to put you in danger. Jade:I'm the hazardous one here. I made three people fall over! Chris:That takes talent... Jade:I'm so humiliated! What's that man saying? Everyon

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Sound of Bach music in the background. Kathy: Mrs. Schmidt! What's happening! Kim: You'll never guess what happened today! I went to the doctor after work and the doctor told me... Kathy: And the doctor told you to start listening to Bach? Kim: No...

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Kathy: You two are so health-conscious! Kim: Well, we try! Here, I just made some carrot juice. Would you like a glass? Kathy: Why not! Before you know it, I'll be heading off to the mountains to stand on my head! Kim: You don't have to go to the mou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: It's Chinese New Year! That means it's time to eat hot pot! Jennifer: Let's eat the kind that has both spicy and mild broth in one pot. Billy: You mean half-and-half? Jennifer: Yep. That way I can satisfy my craving for spicy food and you can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Jack: Well, if you can't sing the English songs, then we're going to have to teach you a Taiwanese song! Ryan: I don't think I've had enough beer yet! Jack: That's OK! We'll help you. All you have to do is say Hota la when we raise our beer glasses.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

The fruit girl reappears Waitress: Hi, again. Can I get you some more fruit? Ryan: Actually, I don't think I can eat another bite! Waitress: OK. I'll go then. Ryan: Actually, I think we want to pay our bill. Waitress: If you give me your credit card,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

The captain makes an announcement Captain: This is your pilot speaking. Please join our crew in the New Millennium countdown and give a toast to the couple in row 24 as they take their wedding vows! Jack: Do you take me, Jack, to be your husband...bl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Jack: That's because it's time. Brooke: Time for what? Jack: It's time to make our wedding wish come true... Brooke: You mean get married now? On the plane? Jack: Why not? I've got the rings ready. Brooke: I don't know what to say, Jack! Jack: Hopefu

Christmas day, Brooke is on the phone with her mom Mom: Merry Christmas, sweetie. How's your brother enjoying Taiwan? Brooke: Ryan says he wants to stay. I think he's in love with some girl who designs fruit platters... Mom: No! Christmas without him

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话