Later on Grandma:...and I always fold the sheets army style... Johnny:Uh, huh. Grandma: That way they look good the next morning no matter what kind of hanky-panky has been going on. Johnny: And what about these pillow cases? Grandma: Well, after you

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Johnny: So can we play PlayStation later? Mom: Sure, if you're done! Johnny: All my games are so lame, Mom. When can I get a new one? Mom: Well, listen, Honey, you've been a big help lately... Johnny:Right on. I'm gonna get a new game! Mom: If you ta

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

At Wells Church Yi-jun: [Whispering] Oh, no. It looks like we're late. Holly: Let's just sit in the back. We can still hear the service from here. Yi-jun: There're so many people here. Where are Rich and Cath and Taylor's parents? Holly:They're proba

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Miss Mad: I want a refund! Ali: Yes, miss. What was the problem with your purchase? Miss Mad: These pajamas don't fit right. They're too long. Ali: Would you like to have them altered? Or would you like a different size? Miss Mad: No. I want my money

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Call me. Give me a kiss. I can't stand it any longer. I hate you. I love you. Let's break up. Love you for ever. Miss me. Miss you much. Miss you . Today's Voluntine's Day. We have to talk about it. You are my angel. You are my bodyguard.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

We like to chat about the dresses we will wear tonight We chew the fat about our tresses and the neighbours' fight Inconsequential things that men don't really care to know Become essential things that women find so apropos Well that's a dame, we're

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

At the mall Jennifer: Wedding rings! Billy: Oh, no... Jennifer: Aren't they cool? I like the settings. Billy: Jen, is there someone you're not telling me about? Jennifer: No. I just like looking at wedding rings, OK? Billy: Women are such dreamers. J

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Andy: ...I knew it. I always knew you were a lesbian! Holly: She's my roommate, not my date. [to Yi-jun] The D-man, as in dork. Andy: Haha. Still got that great sense of humor, I see. Here's my card. I sell used cars. A car from us is a car you can t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Inside Andy: Holly? Holly Madison, is that you? You look great! You haven't changed a bit. Holly: [Looks at nametag] Uh...Andrew. Hello. I can't quite remember you. Andy: It's me. The D-man! I sat behind you in English. Are you and Taylor still datin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: Office Talk 汤姆出差去 Joe: Good afternoon. I'd like to speak with Tom Smith. Helen: I'm afraid he's away from his desk at the moment. Joe: Do you know when he will be back? Helen: He's away on a business trip. He won't be back until s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

LL: So how long do you plan to live here? Beth: We'd like to sign a year-long contract, if that's OK. LL: Fine by me. Do you know how to read this kind of contract? Beth: Yes. We've signed them before. We even brought our chops. LL: Great. When in Ro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Gill: That's really convenient. We were wondering if you could take a little off the rent, though. LL: I can take two thousand off. That'll make the rent twenty-eight thousand. Gill: That's great. Every little bit counts. And we don't need the parkin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Meeting the landlord Beth: Hello, Mr. Gao. We appreciate your letting us have the apartment. LL: My pleasure. You're a sweet couple. Do you have any questions? Beth: The ad said rent was thirty thousand. That includes utilities and phone, I assume. L

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Later that night, Lily's classmate calls Tom:Hey, Lily! You won't believe what happened in class today! Lily:What? Tom:A man sent Miss Smith flowers, and Bryan got kicked out of class! Lily:Cool! I wish I could have been there! Tom:Me, too. I miss yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: Office Talk 产品正在开发中 1. 我们很高兴(今天∕十月二十八日)收到您的汇款。 2. 这个产品正在开发中。 3. 请提供车种、品名和正厂号码,或者提供样品。 4. 请确认您的订单,若无任

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

The next day, at the Kitty Cafe Jess:I can't believe Mr. Fro didn't buy it. Who does that guy think he is anyway? Bill Gates? Ann: He had a lot of nerve telling us our ads sucked. Jess:Time to order. [to barista] Barista, today I want a skinny triple

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

我们今天来讲几个描绘不同言谈方式的习惯用语。第一个是: talk in circles。 Circle意思是园圈,中文也有说话绕圈子的说法,意思是说话不直截了当,迷惑听话的人。 我们通过个例子来体会英文

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on WORDMASTER: small talk. It's a topic we've discussed before, and some of you would like us to continue the conversation -- like Said, an English teacher in Egypt, and Thynn, a computer programmer from Burma, now h

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

I'm Nancy Beardsley, filling in for Avi Arditti and Rosanne Skirble. This week on Wordmaster we'll talk about bad manners-and how they're reflected in what people are saying and not saying to one another these days. Our guest is British writer Lynne

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Alyssa Reid(阿莉莎里德)是加拿大天才原创歌手,03/15,1993 alyssa reid,Alberta(艾伯塔)省Edmonton(埃德蒙顿)出生。因参加加拿大的The Next Star(未来的明星)节目,并且得到某一季的第二名,并一

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲