The Music Man from Japan Tony: Hello and welcome to Tony Talk! I’m Tony Provolone and today we’re talking with Mr. Hara Tomohisa from Japan. I just want to ask you, you’ve been in China now for

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

该项产品目前缺货 客户来信订购样品,并询问价格及是否有库存,若是有现货,则利用空运寄货给他。由于他上次询问一项产品(编号:9335-3221 30 set),当时没货,但现在有货,我想要一起寄

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Everyone meets for lunch at noon Paul:Hey, Trev! How did the shopping go? Trev:[Singing] You ain't nothin' but a hound-dog... Paul:Trev, are you OK? Trev:Of course I'm OK! I just bought a bunch of classic Elvis records! Paul:Aren't you lucky. The vin

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Holly: I'm going for a walk, Yi-jun. I need some time to myself. Yi-jun:Don't you want to go to the visiting hours? This sheet says they are tonight. Holly: I just can't right now. Everyone will be talking about Taylor and... Yi-jun:...and maybe that

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: 上冲下洗左搓右揉 Mom: Johnny, have you tidied up your room yet? Johnny:Not yet, Mom. Why are you on such a cleanliness kick anyway? Mom: Do I have to remind you that your grandma is arriving tonight? Johnny:Oh, my God, I forgot gran

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

1.I just bought a bunch of classic Elvis records! 2.You've never even been to a flea market before!

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Jason ha ha Jason Derulo Ha ha Get jazzy on me I'm the flight that you get on international First class seat on my lap girl Riding comfortable 'cause I know what the girl them need New York to Haiti I got lipstick stamps for my passport You make it h

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲

服装专柜美语 Shan: Excuse me, but I'm looking for a gift for my friend. Ali: Is it a Chinese New Year's gift or a birthday gift? Shan: Well, it's a wedding gift. Ali: Oh, I see. Let me guess...something sexy for the new bride on her first night

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Sandy: What's in the box? Ali: [opening the box] Sandy, I think we made a mistake... Sandy: What do you mean? Ali: It's a cute little teddy bear! Sandy: How sweet! Maybe he was just a shy guy who had a crush on you! Ali: And look what we did to him!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Meanwhile, Yi-jun hears two people talking Brad: Are you sure it was him? Femi: I used to date him. Of course it was him. Brad: You're a nurse at New York General Hospital? Femi: Yes, on the cancer ward. And Taylor was there. He walked right by me an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Kathy: Does Mr. Schmidt know he's going to become a father? Kim: No, and I have no way of getting ahold of him! There's no phone where he's at! Kathy: Well, he has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back, doesn't he! Kim: My older sister Judy wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Stanley: Here! Here! Use my card! Ryan: No you don't! I should treat my new brother-in-law! Stanley: Not on my life! I'm the best man, so I pay! Ryan: OK, OK. On one condition. Stanley: What's that? Ryan: You come back here with me tomorrow, and it's

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Robert: This little red fruit looks good. What's it good for? Uranda: That's a lucky fruit called hong zao! People say that if you eat them, you will have your first son very soon! Robert: Uh..., I'm not even married yet. How about this brown dried f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Robert: OK...well, then how much is one jin? Uranda: Ginseng comes in 6 different grades. It runs from 5,000 to 30,000NT a jin. Robert: 30,000NT for ginseng?! Do I have to buy a whole jin? Uranda: You can get a liang if you want. A liang is one-sixte

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

At the Di Hua Street fruit stand Robert: Wow! Your fruit looks really fresh! How much are these apples? Fruit Vendor: The apples are 30NT each. How many would you like? Robert: Let's see, 30NT is about...almost a dollar. What?! How about these pineap

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: language in action. We have two reports. RS: We start with a program in the International Business School at Brandeis University near Boston, Massachusetts. It helps introduce for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

1.But you could have saved money. 2.This is a massive flea market!

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Idiom: Pep talk ( talk which boosts peoples confidence ) Hit the book: Burn out Intensity Run out of steam Mindful Dystopian movie Amenity Corporate Startup Glaring Non-existent It's easy to burn out fast. This senior software engineer called Apple a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

今天我们要学的词是pep talk。 Pep talk, 意思是给别人打气的动员讲话。A half-time pep talk from the coach helped the team turn the tide and win the game, 中场休息时教练的动员讲话让球队反败为胜,赢了比赛。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Ooh, ooh, ooh, People are talkin', talkin' 'bout people, I hear them whisper, you won't believe it. They think we're lovers kept under cover, I just ignore it but they keep sayin' we... Laugh just a little too loud, Stand just a little too close, We

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音