Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. Im a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about how to build trust in a relationship. And that's exactly what you do. You have to build trust. Trust has to be earne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Without Tim Gunn, would we ever be able to make it world, his new master reference about every fashion he star, his share today is called Tim Gunn's fashion bible, and it covers everything from toggles to T-shirts, you definitely just does not love t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Heres an episode all about popular items. The expressions we talk about are used when something is in demand, which means that people are buying a lot of it. You can use these expressions to talk about the trendiest items of the moment. For example,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

From NPR news, this is all things considered. I am Robert Siegel, and I am Melissa Block. We are going to begin today with news about GOOGLE. The search engine company has launched a new instant messaging and voice communication service. Until now AO

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Everyday Grammar: In, On, and At 日常语法:In,On和At的用法 When English speakers talk about time and place, there are three little words that often come up: in, on, and at. These common words are prepositions that show a relationship between t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

By Challiss McDonough Cairo 11 January 2008 U.S. President George W. Bush is in Kuwait, the next stop on his visit to the Middle East. He spent three days in Israel and the Palestinian territories, trying to advance the peace process. His secretary o

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

U.S. President George Bush and visiting Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas say the Middle East peace process is heading in the right direction, even though the Palestinians and Israelis still do not have an agreement. President George W.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)