run,跑步。 He is good at running.他擅长于跑步。 但run也有经营等意思。 She runs a convenience store.她经营一家便利店。 注:这里的便利店是 convenience store,不要说成是convenient store. run还有开动的意思。 He doesn't know how to run the car.他不知道怎

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

At a young and tender age, Patti Wilson was told by her doctor that she was an epileptic. Her father, Jim Wilson, is a morning jogger. One day she smiled through her braces and said,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

【句子对照】 I'd like to do a dry run of our presentation. I need more practice using the microphone. 为了演出,我想排练一次。我应该多掌握一下如何使用麦克风。 【关键俚语】 dry run (noun phrase) 英:a practice session, a rehearsal 中:演习,排练

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

The Word Run Has The Most Definitions Did you know that the word run has many different meanings and senses. Some dictionaries list over 600 entries for this word. The most common verb meanings are to advance quickly and to operate. You can also run

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 sharp [ FB:p ] He said sth. sharp to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 图片10 图片11

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第三季

Training for a marathon or an Ironman, how much you drink is important. Of course, there's the risk of dehydration, but athletes now know they can also get into trouble by drinking too much which dilute levels of sodium in the blood. The death of on

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

今天我们要学的词是hit-and-run。 Hit-and-run, 是肇事逃逸的意思。最近发生的小悦悦事件让人心痛。The little girl was badly injured in two successive hit-and-run incidents, 两个司机先后肇事逃逸,孩子身受重伤

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天要讲的习惯用语都有一个关键词run。我们要学的第一个习惯用语是:run like clockwork。 Cclockwork意思是钟表的机件,发条装置。钟表的机构当然该是精确无误的;run like clockwork这个习惯用语起

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

What happens when we run out of water? Over the last century, H20 has become so convenient we take it for granted. That's about to change Water is both mythic and real. It manages to be at once part of the mystery of life and part of the routine of l

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Run Through the Rain(雨中穿行) She had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6 years old,this beautiful brown haired,freckle-faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes ove

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

世间万物皆有自己的季节,做任何事情也有一个恰当的时机。如果有机会,你也可以在雨中狂奔一回 She had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful brown haired, 1)freckl

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A little girl had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6-years-old, this beautiful red-haired, freckle-faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes over the top of rain gutters, so much in a hur

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Lesson About Courage 小丫:从婴儿到少年,从少年到青年我们在不断成长,同时我们也在不断失去。知识在增长,阅历在增加,我们越来越有城府,越来越顾虑重重,越来越迷失自我。因为经验,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Russia's President and Prime Minister have unveiled a plan to switch jobs next year. Ending months of intense speculation, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin agreed Saturday that he would run for a third term as President next March. Putin previously serv

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The second Grand Slam tennis tournament of 2011, the French Open, begins Sunday in Paris. Much of the attention will be on Novak Djokovic of Serbia, who is a remarkable 37-0 this year and is looking to dethrone defending champion(冠军) and five-tim

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

走出那个甜甜的SWEETBOX.Jade Valerie We Can Run Spare a thought or two Cause I know their heavy keep them safe for you And I'll hold it steady Don't know what to do, Who really does Just let me pull it through Let me sink down with you No mor

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

讲解文本: jog 慢跑 We often jog together. 我们经常一起慢跑。 Mike jogs every morning before breakfast. 麦克每天早饭前慢跑。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

世间万物皆有自己的季节,做任何事情也有一个恰当的时机。如果有机会,你也可以在雨中狂奔一回She had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful brown haired, 1)freckle

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Till the rivers all run dry Till the sun falls from the sky Till life on earth is through I'll be needing you I know sometimes you may wonder From little things I say and do But there's no need for you to wonder If I need you cause I'll need you Till

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐