第61届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《上班女郎》主题曲,主唱:Carly Simon Were coming to the edge, Running on the water, Coming through the fog, Your sons and daughters. Let the river run, Let all the dreamers Wake the nation. Come, th

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

AILSA CHANG, HOST: A new book by sportswriter Kate Fagan delves into the life of a young woman whose suicide shocked the University of Pennsylvania. Madison Holleran ran track at Penn. She was popular and beautiful and raised in a big, supportive fam

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

I'll sing it one last time for you 我要为你最后一次唱这首歌 Then we really have to go 然后我们真的就要走了 You've been the only thing that's right 爱上你是我至今唯一不后悔的事 In all I've done 在我做过的所有事

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

By Nancy Palus Dakar 28 March 2008 Several northern towns in rebel-held Ivory Coast have run out of gasoline in recent days. In some areas, street vendors are selling black market fuel at up to six times the normal price. Nancy Palus reports from VOA

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

New York's City Council has voted in favor of extending term limits for elected officials, paving the way for the city's billionaire mayor to run for another term. Victoria Cavaliere reports from VOA's New York Bureau that the move on Thursday had m

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

The new military rulers of Niger have named a civilian prime minister to lead the country's transitional government until elections. The new PM, Mahamadou Danda, served as information minister in a transitional government that followed Niger's last c

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Beleaguered Fishermen Learn to Run Floating Farm A handful of Maine fishermen have graduated from the nation's first ever Cod Academy. The program, run by the Maine Aquaculture Association, trains traditionally ocean-going fishermen to be fish farmer

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

歌手:Dan Fogelberg 中文翻译:Oliver Born in the valley And raised in the trees Of Western Kentucky On wobbly knees With mama beside you To help you along You'll soon be a growing up strong. 山谷中出生 林野间成长 肯塔基之西 你微颤着站起 有妈妈在身旁

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: So many Cabinet nominees, so little time. One of the nominees who has a hearing today is Scott Pruitt. He is the attorney general of Oklahoma - now President-elect Trump's nominee to lead the Environmental Protection Agency. He f

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: So if you haven't heard of the self-described dirty trickster Roger Stone, you might be missing out. And it is not just Stone who says so. MORGAN PEHME: We thought that Roger being a pot-smoking bodybuilding dandy and that he and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

AILSA CHANG, HOST: In a not-so-distant dystopian future, people are pitted against their neighbors one night a year. And on that night, all crime, including murder, is legal. That is the premise of an incredibly successful horror movie franchise. The

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Streets and shop windows throughout Zimbabwe's capital, Harare, have been adorned with Chinese flags. Local newspapers in Zimbabwe have also been focusing a significant amount of coverage for the past 3-weeks on China-related topics. Mabasa Sasa, edi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

I'm interviewing Cass today. He's my second son, and he's nine years old. He's going to do something very interesting on Friday. What is it Cass that you're going to do on Friday? - Uh, we're going to do something called Run for Reading, and that's h

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

By Kurt Achin Seoul 05 December 2007 The frontrunner in South Korea's presidential race has avoided what many political analysts describe as his only serious obstacle to victory. Prosecutors have cleared former Seoul Mayor Lee Myung-bak of fraud accu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

China's first permanent magnetic monorail train has successfully completed a test run in the city of Qingdao, in Shandong Province. The high-tech urban transportation system features strong climbing capacity, a small turning radius, energy efficiency

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Senator John McCain's selection of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to be his vice presidential running mate is proving to be very popular with delegates to the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minnesota. Most delegates remain supportive of Pa

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

One of the most high-profile headlines on China's state-run sector this year is a planned merger between Shanghai-based Bao Steel and another steel company based in the central Chinese city of Wuhan. Both companies, owned by the central government, a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

歌词: The way I love you I cant get to know you I could try But I dont want anyone but barely sweet tonight Your bed, before you Your trust, you know you I could choose But I dont want anything bad to come of you We are born We love this on our o

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

As part of the trial operations, over 500-thousand people made their way through Shanghai Disney starting from May 7th. One of the major issues that emerged quickly was the massive wait-times people had to endure, with some people forced to wait for

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Mesha Maren's novel Sugar Run opens as Jodi McCarty is getting turned out of prison on parole after serving 18 years for manslaughter. She shot her girlfriend when she was 17, so Jodi has lived most of her life in prison and must n

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月