Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.78] Run Free 自由奔跑 [00:05.58]One afternoon, many years ago, I went to pick up my mother from work. [00:10.62]I got there a little early so I parked the car by the curb, [00:14.59]across the street from where she

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

情景对话: A: That's a lot of laws for alcohol. 有好多关于酒的法律呀。 B: There's even more. Most bars and clubs in my area have to stop serving alcohol at 2 AM. The stores too. When the party ran out of drinks we had to go on a beer

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Luck's Run Out 运气用光了 From the time they were in high achool, Wendy and Tina awore that after graduation they would work to save up enough money for two tickets to Las Vegas. Once there they would spent all their money gambling in fancy casi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Driving isn't always this much fun! Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen。 Neil: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Helen: 在今天的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Rodneys uncle is in jail. He went to jail because he was drunk. He was driving his car. He was going the wrong way on a one-way street. He almost hit three other cars. Someone called 911. A police car chased Rodney. The police car turned on its red l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is how to format questions. You think you already know this, don't you? I wonder if you're right. Everybody knows how write a plain vanilla question: What's new? They're called direct questions. But there are trickier

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Leah Dou最专辑中的一首英文歌曲《River Run》 Lately, no ones speaking 近来,没人交谈 Conversation, is so deafening 交谈声震耳欲聋 Can you hear it 你听到了吗 Don't go near it 别靠近它 These voices are deceiving 那些声

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Anna Chalon这首Run and Hide是电影《我曾经爱过》的插曲,讲述了被丈夫抛弃的女子Chlo,与生性沉闷的公公Pierre出于偶尔,一次敞开心扉的谈话。Anna的声音沙哑而慵懒,这首旋律简单迷人的Run An

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

AS IT IS 2016-03-09 Democrats Welcome Run Against Trump Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, the Democratic Party candidates for the U.S. presidential nomination, say they welcome opposing Donald Trump in the general election. Both candidates were ask

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

今天我们要讲三个习惯用语,它们的意思都是指一些东西不是很好,也不是非常坏,只是一般而已。我们先来讲第一个:run of the mill。Run一般的意思就是跑。然而,在run of the mill这个习惯用语

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

THE first steps into the workplace can be confusing. Fresh graduates are eager to impress, but usually end up running errands like photocopying, which is frustrating. 刚进入职场的时候,人们往往感到困惑。毕业生迫切地想表现自己

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

2015年11月13日晚,在法国巴黎市发生一系列恐怖袭击事件,造成至少120人死亡。 那么,暴力事件发生时我们应该如何应对?在恐怖袭击事件中逃生成为大家关心的话题。美国FBI教导民众在遭遇

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, March 23 (Xinhua) -- Brazil soccer legend Romario declared on Friday that he has no intention of running for the president of the Brazilian Confederation of Soccer (CBF). However, the now congressman endorsed Ronaldo to command the fu

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Idiom: Run before you can walk( be patient ) Hit the book: Retinal detachment Macular degeneration Cataract Light sensitivity Blurry Side effect Randomly Respectively Optical And high myopiawhere the eyeball stretches and becomes too longisn't just

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Police in Beijing municipality have performed an emergency response drill in their preparations for the country's annual legislative and political advisory sessions, a police officer said Friday. The drill was organized t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

City sky's feeling dark tonight We're back to back with our heads down Just look at me give me more tonight Just give me more of your love now Let's have fire to the lonely night Beautiful when you're looking at me Let's give love for another life Ca

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Idiom: Run something into the family ( hereditary ) Hit the book: Billionaire Winning bidder Auction American Express High profile Antiquity Dynasty Case by case basis Chinese billionaire Liu Yiqian spends $170 million on AmEx card, gets to fly first

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

实用口语:Susan hires Bob to run her business LESSON 07 SUSAN HIRES BOB TO RUN HER BUSINESS Susan stays up all night thinking about her cookie business. In the morning, she discusses it with Bob. Bob agrees to work for her. Bob: You're up bright

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语