A: Can you go to the store for me? B: Sure, I can go to the store for you. What do you need? A: Just a couple things, here's a list. B: Is there anything else that you want me to pick up? A: No, I think that's all that I need. B: Is there any other p

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Guinea could miss a proposed October 10th poll date for its presidential run-off, thanks to candidate disputes. As Guineans remember the more than 150 people killed one year ago in a military attack on an opposition protest in Conakry, the country co

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore, right, greets Guinea presidential frontrunner Cellou Dalein Diallo, as he meets with members of the transitional government at the People's Palace in Conakry, Guinea, 3 Aug 2010 (file photo) Burkina Faso Presid

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

Run-Off Election to Decide Senegal Presidential Race In one scene of a 2000 video Senegalese President Abdoulaye Wade, then a charismatic opposition leader, cast his ballot. His election that year marked a peaceful transition from 40 years of single-

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

The new Harbin-Dalian high-speed railway has reached 300 kilometers per hour during its latest test run. Despite the potential for extremely low temperatures, officials say the line has proved safe and reliable. Gao Wen is the deputy director of the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Then I ran out. I didn't grab no shoes or nothing, Jesus.I ran for my life. And then the smoke gagged me. I got bronchitis.Ain't nobody got time for that! 然后我连鞋子和其他东西都没拿

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Bruno Mars《Run away Baby》 :火星哥动感来袭 Bruno Mars是美国的创作型歌手、音乐制作人,成长于夏威夷火奴鲁鲁的音乐人世家中。他的音乐作品被认为展现了多变的风格,含有多种音乐流派的元素

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

大家都知道人的正常体温是摄氏37度。可是,你们可知道,在不同的情绪下,人血的温度可能变得滚烫,或者变得冰冷。这当然是不可能的,只是形像化的

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

I still remember 我依然记得 loving in the danger 在危难中也坚持着爱情 you set me on fire 你点燃了我热血沸腾的爱意 when Im by your side 当我陪伴在侧 takinme higher 带我飞向更高 Ill follow you down if you go now 若

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I get lonely But I get along I still think about you Is that wrong? I talked to your brother He said, you got a line on a job Youve been jettin' around Like some big shot You're running from old memories You're running out of time, so Chorus:When you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Were coming to the edge, Running on the water, Coming through the fog, Your sons and daughters. Let the river run, Let all the dreamers Wake the nation. Come, the New Jerusalem. Silver cities rise, The morning lights The streets that meet them, And s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Presidential candidate and former prime minister Cellou Dalein Diallo casts his vote in presidential elections in Conakry, Guinea, 27 Jun 2010 Guinean authorities announced Monday that the second round of its landmark presidential poll will take plac

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

Photo taken on July 8, 2013 shows a picture of Wang Linjia (R) and Ye Mengyuan on a mobile phone, at Jiangshan Middle School in Jiangshan, east China's Zhejiang Province. Two Chinese passengers, Wang Linjia and Ye Mengyuan, were killed in a crash lan

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

情景对话: Okay, guys, I ran some numbers, and I can't come close to the price you had over there. He was losing money on that car. 好啦,各位。我算了一下,我都给不到接近那边的价格。他给你这个价格是在赔钱呢。

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

奔跑的剪刀手:Jenny and Johnny - Scissor Runner 相关背景: Jenny and Johnny乐队是由一对恋人组成的,Jennifer Diane Lewis和她的男朋友Johnathan Rice。1989年Lewis还出演过电影《绿野仙踪》。2010年Jenny and John

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

2010格莱美最佳乡村组合:Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum I run from hate I run from prejudice I run from pessimists But I run too late I run my life Or is it running me Run from my past I run too fast Or too slow it seems When lies become th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

By Naomi Schwarz and Kari Barber Dakar 19 December 2007 The west African nation of Senegal is one of the continent's most sports-minded countries. Many athletes join informal football teams, play basketball, lift weights and go running. The vast majo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

I'm interviewing Cass today. He's my second son, and he's nine years old. He's going to do something very interesting on Friday. What is it Cass that you're going to do on Friday? - Uh, we're going to do something called Run for Reading, and that's h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Let the River Run是电影Working Girl《上班女郎》叙述宜凌是个没有心眼的单纯女孩,她所在的公司总务科里的同事都是些怪人,一个喜欢骂人的主管、一位爱慕虚荣的拜金女、一位整天只想把自己嫁

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Fannie Drumwright Davis Robinson was an esteemed civic figure in Detroit. She was married to her teenage sweetheart, came up from the segregated South, lived in a fine red-brick colonial house where she cared and cared well for the

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月