健检中心 Physical Examination Center 健检室 Physical Examination 产後护理 中心 Postpartum Care Center 发烧筛检站 Fever Clinic 诊 室 Consulting Room 新生儿病房 Neonatal Ward 隔 离检疫舍 Quarantine House 取药处 Medicine

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

The field of medicine has not traditionally distinguished between someone who is merely not ill and someone who is in excellent health and pays attention to the body's special needs. Both types have simply been called well. In rencent years, however,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

一年一度坑爹光棍节又来了,你是不是还是孤单一个人?其实也许适合你的那个人就在身边,你没发现而已。以光棍节的名义,勇敢的向身边的朋友下手吧! Stuck in the 'friend zone' with that speci

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Dear girls, I know some of you compare yourselves to other girls, wishing you were photogenic like them, wishing you could look pretty without trying like them, wishing you had facial features like them, wishing you had physical features like them. A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

07 Getting a Makeover GLOSSARY makeover a service in which one changes ones appearance by changingones hair, makeup and clothing; a professional service that changes onesappearance * Carrie agreed to get a makeover, but she wouldnt let anyone cut her

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之日常生活

A pilot program will be set up to promote reform of the high school entrance exam, according to a guideline issued by the Ministry of Education last Tuesday. 根据教育部上周二发布的一项指导意见,我国将设立试点项目以推进中考

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Here it comes, Cat. Paolo, go. Last you solo. The one you made. 现在来,小凯。保罗,走。最后的独舞。你们编的那个。 Well done. Okay, good. Super. So-- 太棒了。好的,很好,非常好。所以 So--Thank you. So -- three

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So for me, choreography is very much a process of physical thinking. 对我来说,编舞是一个用肢体思考的过程。 It's very much in mind, as well as in body, and it's a collaborative process. 不光存在于我们的思维中,也存在于

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

61. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market. 成千上万的人们不得不花费更多的精

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

For more on this topic, we are now joined by Mr Liu Huawen, executive director of the Center for Human Rights Studies at the China Academy of Social Sciences. Q1: As our previous reports mentioned, school bullying is a major problem worldwide. I am w

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

[外贸英语] 背诵200句国外经典文章 提高外贸英文捷径 1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? Norm: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Uh..what kind of dancing do you like? Norm: Oh, just not ballroom dancing, but just the or

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Philadelphia Stock Exchange 费城证券交易所 Philippine National Bank 菲律宾国家银行 Philippine Peso [PHP] 菲律宾披索 physical assets 实物资产;有形资产 physical commodity 实物

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

If you don't exercise regularly(有规律的), a sudden bout of energetic activity can trigger a heart attack, and may even kill you, according to a new study published in JAMA, the journal of the American Medical Association. It sounds like the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

online-finance 在线金融 online client (银行的)网上客户 paper profit 帐面收益 physical assets 有形资产 project fund system 项目资本金制度 pyramid sale 传销 recapitalize 资产重组 regional corrency blocks 地区货币集团

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Chemical blockers, on the other hand, absorb the Sun's rays. They deteriorate more quickly than physical sunscreens because their ability to absorb the Sun diminishes. 另一方面,化学性防晒

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: We're going to spend the next few minutes talking about a controversial theory, about living and dying and living again; reincarnation. It's long been a central tenet of certain spiritual traditions, but it's not an experience th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

性感超模 Kelly Brook 助阵超人气帅哥乐队 Lawson 新单《Juliet》首播,再现英雄难过美人关,真正的帅哥们啊!而且MV可是绝杀的剧情啊。正式MV你们觉得怎么样?是不是很不错。 歌词: People sto

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英语四级真题阅读长难句分析(12) 42. Then one day a few years ago, out of my mouth came a sentence that would eventually become my reply to any and all provocations: I dont talk about that anymore. (2007年6月) 【分析】本句为复合

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(427) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读