[00:-1.00]A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOME [00:-2.00]Chairperson and fellow students, [00:-3.00]1.Replying to such a well-argued speech is not easy,but I will try. [00:-4.00]As you know,I'm speaking against this motion. [00:-5.00]I wish to make three m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语牛津版高三

21 Describing Mens Bodies GLOSSARY to ogle (someone) to look at someone in an unwanted way that shows one is sexually interested in that person * Have you ever noticed how Professor DuPuois always ogles his female students? construction worker a pers

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

Daisy is talking with Samson about Kelly Williams, the female wrestler. D: What do you think, Samson? Should girls be allowed to wrestle with boys? S: I don't see anything wrong with that. D: Well, wr

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Being Young: A State of Mind I recently went on a family outing. The kids were running around, being crazy like kids do, and my wife and I taking care of them. My mother-in-law also came to have fun and help, and believe it or not, she was the most u

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Hypertension, or high blood pressure, affects one third of US adults and is a leading cause of heart disease and stroke. 三分之一美国成人受高血压困扰,它是心脏病,中风的主要诱因。 A recent study found an increase in self-

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

Some things are hard to remember. Others are hard to forgetespecially things that are traumatic. But kids, it turns out, are better than adults at forgetting the bad stuff. Now scientists think they know why. According to an animal study in the Septe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

This is Scientific American 60 Second Science, I am Amy Kraft. Got a minute Jack Nicholson, playing the crazed caretaker in The Shining, makes me reach for a blanket. Now a study finds that people we find, well, creepy can actually make us feel colde

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

This is Scientific American 60 Second Science, I am Amy Kraft. Got a minute Jack Nicholson, playing the crazed caretaker in The Shining, makes me reach for a blanket. Now a study finds that people we find, well, creepy can actually make us feel colde

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Jack Nicholson, playing the crazed caretaker in The Shining, makes me reach for a blanket. Now a study finds that people we find, well, creepy can actually make us feel colder. The research will be published in the journal Psychological Science. Rese

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如请你自我介绍一下.大多数应征者的反应是我应该如何作答呢? 其实要懂得应对此问题,就

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

2013年1月10日雅思听力考试回忆 回忆1 一女的打电话订活动室。各种时间和活动主题。第二部分介绍餐厅的。ark的空调不好。比萨店上错菜。还有就忘了,然后第三部分语速跟开外挂一样快。讲

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

帮助身体心理障碍者的俱乐部 Teamwork is an integral part of the health and fitness program at Spirit Club, most of the participants have autism, Down syndrome or other developmental disabilities. 团队合作是志气俱乐部健康和健身

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

[Chorus:] And I wanna see you get it up Are u ready to ride? And I bet you never get enough Are u ready to ride? [Verse 1:] Sittin' here alone and it's a Saturday night Waitin' for your call to make me feel alright Telephone is ringin' now we're read

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In other words, over-achievers are trying to solve a range of psychological problems through material or worldly means. 也就是说,取得高成就的人其实是企图要透过实质、世俗的方式来解决一连串心理层面的问题。 学习

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

【Transcript】 In a recent study, scientists observed that when the participants felt rejected, the flow of blood increased to the area of their brain known as the anterior cingulated cortex. This same area has been associated with the emotional re

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语学习笔记: drop dead gorgeous 帅炸了/美爆了 down to earth 接地气 Who is your ideal type? 你的理想型是谁? Do you think physical appearance is important? 你觉得长相外貌重要吗? He must be cute, but he doesnt ha

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Todd: OK, Hello! Christian: Hello! Todd: What's your name? Christian: I'm Christian. Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from? Christian: I'm from Norway. Todd: Norway! Christian: Yeah! Todd: Wow, what city in Norway? Christian: It

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

We all know that exercise is good for our physical health. A growing body of research is revealing that physical activity also has powerful implications for our mental health. If you follow my blog, you know that I regularly discuss the importance of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Shirin Ebadi, born in 1947, is an Iranian lawyer and human rights activist. She is most famous for winning the 2003 Nobel Peace Prize. The panel of judges praised her significant and pioneering efforts for democracy and human rights, especially women

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

A History of Pilates 彼拉提斯的一段历史 Joseph Pilates was a fitness guru and inventor born in 1883 near the northern German city of Dusseldorf. 乔瑟夫彼拉提斯是1883年于德国北部城市杜塞道夫出生的健身专家和发明家。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情