So, everybody ready? This is your first quest. Here we go. 怎么样,每个人都准备好了吗?第一个任务来了。 Pick one: Stand up and take three steps, or make your hands into fists, 选择一项做:站起来并走三步,或者握起

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Matthew / Canada speaker I ride my bicycle. I like to ride my bicycle around most of the time, if I'm able to I'll ride a bicycle to work, and also I like to walk everywhere. I've never owned a car, so I tend to walk a lot of different places. Lindsa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Current Attitudes toward Physical Fitness Recently we were told by a student that setting aside time for improving his physical fitness would be a total misuse of his working hours. He assured us that

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Hey kids, heres a good reason to work up a sweat: when young people exercise for an hour each day it also helps boost their brain power. Thats according to a study of more than 200 kids in the journal Pediatrics. [Charles H. Hillman et al: Effects of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

True love is we stick together in thick and thin;. Especially when it's thin, when it's troublesome. Then we should really bridge over the troubled water. That's what they say in English. But most of us fail the test, to ourselves, not to our partner

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

新发布的2016考研英语大纲仍以考察学生的英语知识和技能为主,其中英语技能的考察中,很重要的一项就是写作能力的考察。而同学们在备考2016考研英语的过程中,常常不知道怎么准备写作,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Exercise has always been seen as a major mood booster and stress reliever: It boosts endorphins and can help distract you from whatever's on your mind, which is why it feels good to walk it off when you're frustrated. 人们一直以来都认为,运动

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

People have used tobacco for well over a thousand years. And researchers recently found unique physical evidence of the ancient habit. They detected traces of tobacco in a 1300-year-old Mayan container. The work is in the journal Rapid Communications

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

1. NASA will have to try again tomorrow. Bad weather forced Mission Control to call off today's scheduled launch of Discovery at the last minute. NASA will try again tomorrow but bad weather is still

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

AS IT IS 2015-01-19 Army May Change Weight Rules for New Cyber Warriors 美军或修改网军体重规定_ The U.S. Army needs cyber warriors to defend against attacks on the nations computer systems. But it is having a hard time finding young Americ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Empty your mind.Be formless, shapeless, like water. 摒除杂念 无形无像 像水一样 Now you put water into a cup.It becomes the cup.You put water into a bottle.It becomes the bottle. 你把水倒进杯子,水就成了杯子的形状,你把水

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Laurel: Joanna, Im over him. And you don't believe me. Joanna: well, I would have if I wouldn't have just caught you trolling [trol] for articles on him. Laurel: I wasn't trolling. Joanna: I don't want to have to be the one to remind you that he chea

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

音乐咖啡厅:The Wanted - Lose My Mind 相关介绍:英国新晋男孩团体The Wanted的首只单曲All Time Low成就冠军,从来在音乐圈中没有任何声息、且去年才组建的男生组合The Wanted,日前在伦敦一购物中心的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: I hear your voice I touch your hair I see the traces Everywhere This house of ours We used to share My dream has turned To nightmare I sleep no more I dream no more There's nothing here To wake up for I talk no more I sing no more Don't f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

简介:曼莫(路易斯?费尔南多?佩纳 Luis Fernando Pe?a 饰)与父母生活在墨西哥小镇桑塔安那,靠务农为生。德里奥水公司在附近河流建坝拦水,至使整个地区严重缺水。高昂的水价致使走投无路

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

In China's prestigious and highly competitive Tsinghua University, a new rule says graduating students need something more than just exceptional brain-power. They'll have to start swimming for their diplomas too. Swim 50 meters without stopping. Fail

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Some have already dubbed it the George Clooney Effect: Psychologists in Scotland have found that as women become more financially independent, they want an older, more attractive male partner. Studies have previously found that women place greater em

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Tall men may want to get married earlier, but their marriages won't go the distance like men with a shorter stature, a new study has claimed.It found the rate of divorce among short men is significantly less than among average and tall men. They were

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

2013年7月6日雅思考试 Space travel has been possible for some time and some people think the space tourism could be developed in the future. To what extent do you think it's a positive or negative development? 太空旅行即将成为可能,人

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语