精神科-身心内科Psychosomatic Clinic 精神科-焦虑忧郁失眠门诊Anxiety and Insomnia Clinic 精神科-癌症团体心 治 Group Cancer Therapy 精神科-儿童青少 特别门诊(限18岁以下) Youth Psychiatry 放射线科Radiology 核医

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

33. It is worrisome that society is medicalizing more and more behavioral problems, often defining as addictions what earlier, sterner generations explained as weakness of will. 【分析】多重复合句。句子主干为It is worrisome that...,i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

场景特点:和学生体育运动相关的场景。重点掌握美国大学生所进行的常见体育运动。 常见套路: 托福听力中曾经出现过的体育运动项目 每个运动项目的标志词 每个运动项目所常提及的话题

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

7,The gym I often go to offers a variety of training courses. 我常去的那家健身房有各式各样的训练课程。 The gym I often go to offers a variety of training courses. 我常去的那家健身房有各式各样的训练课程。 I shou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Part 2. All you need is love? A. Keywords. social backgrounds, race, ethnic, religion. Vocabulary. pre-industrial, propose, criterion. You are going to hear a report on how people in different parts of the world choose their mates. A1. Before listeni

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

人体的疼痛机制是什么样的,为什么会感觉到痛呢? Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, Im Callum and with me today is Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello Callum Callum: Now Jennifer, would you like to help me with

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

On RN, this is The Body Sphere, with Amanda Smith. When it's welcome, it's lovely. When it's not welcome, it's horrible. There's no doubt that these days we're very touchy about touch, especially around children, and for very good reason. But are tab

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Fitness Linked to Smartness A study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences finds that men's cardiovascular fitness at the age of 18 is a marker for later academic achievement. Karen Hopkin reports Any school kid can tell you: nerds ar

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Every five years, China conducts sample physical fitness checks on teenagers, across schools in different provinces. The checks take the form of physical tests. A new round of such checks are being conducted this year. But this time round, the checks

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

雅思写作教育话题主要考察教育对个人的影响以及对国家社会的影响,但因前者居多,在写作过程中我们需以学生作为重点分析对象,当考察某种教育活动或者教学方法时,往往要关注四项发

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

9. Doing gyms may consume your strength. 做体操很耗体力。 还能这样说: It can exhaust your vigour to do gyms. You may consume great physical strength by doing gyms. 应用解析: on the strength of 基于,依据; in strength 在实力

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic 1-Chinese Actors Vastly Overpaid to the Tune of 100m Yuan, or 15m USD CCTV has called out some of China's most high-profile actors and actresses for being paid too much money, receiving up to 100 million Yuan or 15 million USD for a single movi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

今天我们要学的词是trauma。Trauma, 是创伤的意思,可以是身体上的,也可以是心理上的。 He suffered head trauma from the car crash, 车祸让他头部受创。 The veteran still suffers psychological trauma from his days

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Are you an authoritative parent? A new study has found that harsh parenting may increase a child's risk of obesity and poor physical health in adulthood. 你是独断专权的父母吗?一项新的调查发现,严厉的教养可能会增加孩子成

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

四级精细阅读(北京新东方 尹延) 说明:精读在四六级考试中占20%,共计十题,均为选择题。 精细阅读基本解答方法:审题看文章解题。 1、审题,勾画出题干中的重要信息,以作为关键词回到

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解 Todays key word is Fitness Fitness 健身,健康 It means the quality or state of being fit, good physical condition; being in shape in condition. Here is an example: Your fitness goal should determine(决定) the way you exercise. 你的最终

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Subject:Say what? 迷你对话A: They say that we will have an important conference at 9 p.m. tonight. 她们说今晚九点钟还要召开一个重要的会议。 B: Say what? My god! It is 7 p.m. now. And I have an important dating. 什么?我的天

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

讨喜法 Become an Expert in Storytelling. 善于讲故事。 People love a good story, and great stories require sophisticated storytellers. Storytelling is an art form that requires understanding of language and pacing. Master the fine oral tradit

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Companies should encourage old employees (55 years old) to retire, in order to give opportunities to the new generation. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Nowadays, plenty of employees who are more than 55 years old must retire because of comp

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Skylar Grey联手天王阿姆演绎新单《C'mon Let Me Ride》 曾经的唯美女声Skylar Grey改走性感路线,联手说唱天王阿姆演唱新单《C'mon Let Me Ride》,在mv中的最大亮点便是曾经唱着rap霸气十足的阿姆在此萌

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲