Hey, I'm Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the braodcast. President Obama says his campaign has run a slew of positive ads. Keeping Them Honest that we crunch the number, crunch the RidicuList. Let's get started. We begin tonight Keeping Them Honest on the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? A new development in malaria: Plasmodium vivax, the worlds most common malaria parasite, now infects people previously considered to be resistant. Peter Zimmerman from Cas

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

An apple a day could keep the doctor away; Indeed, but also believe that starting your day with a smile will keep the negative vibes away. Never start your day with a frown. It would affect the mood throughout the day. 一天一个苹果,医生远离

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

[00:00.00]My View on the Negative Effects of Advertisemen [00:05.07]Nowadays,people constantly find themselves exposed to various advertisement [00:11.76]Advertising is indeed necessary to peopl [00:15.41]But some of the advertisements really have ne

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Today were going to get a bit negative by looking at the various times you can use the word nor. Nor with Neither Everybody knows that neither and nor are bosom buddies. They require balance. A nor usually follows a neither when they're used in the s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Ladies, take note: a new study has found that working in a male-heavy environment is bad for you. 女士们,请注意:一项新研究发现,在男性多的环境下工作有害女性身体健康。 Researchers from Indiana University Bloomingto

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AS IT IS 2016-05-29 Confronting the Enemy After Wartime Can Help, and Hurt A new study finds public discussion of a violent civil conflict can harm some victims who have tried to forget the pain they experienced. In a civil war, a man may sometimes f

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

四六级听力之猜题技巧 很多同学在做听力题的时候经常会由于录音的速度太快,或考场紧张等因素而漏听。在这个时候大家不要着慌,其实还是有一些方法能够在不听题的情况下根据选项,猜

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

修辞手段一般主要用于文学性写作中。但在大学英语的英文写作中有时也需要运用一定的具有英文特征的修辞手段,而且运用得好,会使语句生动从而增添语句亮点。因此,掌握一些一般常用

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The stick really is better than the carrot when it comes to motivating people, a study has found. 一项研究表明,大棒比胡萝卜更能激励人。 Although modern management and schooling techniques favor praising workers or students, the ne

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

中国考生在托福写作中经常犯哪些问题?是什么问题阻止了我们迈向高分?是不是写作就要拽大词,就要用各种高级句型?今天这篇文章给大家总结了中国考生在托福写作里面的四大误区,想

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Lots of fun 无穷乐趣 Traveling is a perfect way to relax and enjoy each other's company. 旅游是一个完美的放松和享受彼此的陪伴的方式。 When traveling, you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

这貌似是一个奇怪的反应:当你高兴的时候会流泪。不过,一些心理学家称,他们发现了其中的原因,喜极而泣很有可能是身体恢复情感平衡的方式。 这些心理学家称,通过消极情绪对势不可

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

According to scientists, it is possible to predict whether a couple will break up by using a word association test - and it's much more accurate than simply asking them how they feel about each other. 科学家近日指出,通过一项所谓的文字

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Life holds many frustrations(挫折) for left-handed people from the everyday items designed for right-handers to folklore(民间传说) saying they are in league with the devil. So perhaps it is the result of dealing with such adversity(逆境)

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you are feeling that life just cannot be any worse for you, it can be challenging to think positive thoughts. When we are stressed, depressed, upset, or otherwise in a negative state of mind because we perceive that bad things keep happening to us

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

How to Turn Negative Thoughts Into Positive Action Worrying does not empty today of its troubles, it empties tomorrow of its strength. Mary Engelbreit The Secret Decoded Do you ever wake up with doubts, anxiety or insecurities? I do. It's those littl

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) In view of the above-mentioned negative factors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A, people's second thought is to... (e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negative factors in raising the output, our second thought is to improve the quality of products.)

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

I'm gonna take all this negativity and use it as fuel and I'm gonna find a silver lining. 语音讲解 单词发音 gonna abbr.(美)将要(等于going to) negativity n.否定性;消极性 fuel n.燃料;刺激因素 silver n.银;银器;银

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

fresh out of college 刚刚大学毕业 My son, fresh out of college, keeps telling me how to run business. 我大学刚毕业的儿子,不断教我该如何经商。 We don't employ developers fresh out of college. 我们不雇佣刚刚毕业的大学

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语