Everyday Grammar: Double Negatives - Cant Get None? 每日语法:双重否定 In this weeks episode of Everyday Grammar, were going to talk about two common types of double negatives. A double negative is when you use two negative words in the same c

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Lesson 4 Does Criticism Do More Harm Than Good to People? Text A Yoang Woman Who Fears Compliments Marya, a brilliant graduate student in her early twenties who came for consultation, insisted that she could improve only with criticism. Her reasoning

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 日常英语口语

TVBlessing or Curse? Few things in the modern world have so much influence on people as the television does. Being besieged with TV news, absorbing teleplays, well-masterminded programmes, one can easily conclude that TV is a real blessing to the hum

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语专业四级作文范文 Examinations Exert a Negative Influence on Education We might marvel at the progress made in every field of study,but the methods of testing a person's knowledge and ability remain as primitive as ever they were. It rea

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

口译:巧用数学符号缩写 听力对大家来说不是速度太快听不懂跟不上,就是听懂了填写速度太慢从而跟不上速度了,下面为大家整理了数学符号缩写词方式介绍。 数学符号 + 表示多: many, lots

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

The agreed resumption of China-US Bilateral Investment Treaty, or BIT, is being cited as the most significant outcome of the recently concluded China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue. Whilst some experts are optimistic about the outcomes, some rema

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

ur mind is a powerful weapon If you will think of negative things, your day will turn negative But if you will think the other way positive then your day will also be positive. Use it wisely. 你的思想是最有杀伤力的武器 如果你思想消极

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Be Positive,Do Something Day is on March 1st. It is our chance to make a difference in the world and do something positive. It might change our lives for the better. It often seems as though the world is full of negative news, negative people and neg

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Forgiving others In my experiences with discovering life purpose it seems inevitable , in all cases , to come to grips with our past . We build up negative issues in our past and need to clear the clutter out in order to grow . I call this clearing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

I often wonder how important luck is in my life. Im not sure if there is a thing called luck. Some people say they are lucky and others say they are unlucky. I think everyone in life has good luck and bad luck. Just because someone loses something or

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

2013年1月10日雅思听力考试回忆 回忆1 一女的打电话订活动室。各种时间和活动主题。第二部分介绍餐厅的。ark的空调不好。比萨店上错菜。还有就忘了,然后第三部分语速跟开外挂一样快。讲

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

the saving grace 可取之处 英文释义 A single positive quality or benefit that redeemssomething with numerous negative qualities andno other benefits. 例句 My new job is difficult, pays poorly, and demands that I work far too much, but the sa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

My last post referred to confusing multiple negatives. This one looks at the common grammatical problem of double negatives. 上一篇文章讲了多重否定,这一篇将会关注那些更常见的双重否定中出现的语法问题。 Have a loo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

We all face ill-wishers, when we set goals and begin to reach them, no matter at what stage we are now: sceptics, critics, people who taunt us or say that we wont succeed in what we do. 当我们设定了目标并开始去实现的时候,不论我们

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Magnet 磁铁 Magnets are very interesting objects. 磁铁是非常有趣的物体。 Each has a positive pole and a negative pole. 每个磁铁都有正负极。 One for each end. 磁铁两端各为一极。 Similar poles push each other away. 磁铁同

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

Exercise 1-60: Tag Endings CD 2 Track 34 Pause the CD and complete each sentence with a tag ending. Use the same verb, but with theopposite polarity positive becomes negative, and negative beco mes positive. Then, repeat after me.Check Answer Key, be

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

下面是英语写作中经常会用到的逻辑词汇,大家在写作的时候可以有选择性的采用,只要运用得当,相信对提高作文分数会有一定帮助! 1. 并列关系 and, furthermore, more than that, also, likewise, m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

考研英语写作常见转折句 1) In view of the above-mentioned negative factors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A,people''s second thought is to (e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negative factors in raising the output,our second thought is to impr

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

This is the first in a two-part Business English Podcast lesson on softening negative replies saying no politely. 这是有关缓和否定回答2节课中的第一节也就是委婉地说不。 No is one of the strongest words in any language. Becaus

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

My parents, of course, I have to tell you, didn't understand my dreams at all. They were always wondering, they said, What is he doing? When are you going to get a job, a real job? When are you going to make money? And all of those questions I got. A

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲