Dreams《梦中》慢摇经典 演唱者:NaNa 英文歌词 In my dreams god is talking to me In my dreams i am down on my knees In my dreams i am begging you please Let my soul rest in peace Rap1: Dreams sometimes i ask the lord why 有时候梦中我

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

1. If people get on like a house on fire, they: a) argue and fight with each other all the time b) have a very good, friendly relationship c) are in danger 2) This expression is: a) positive b) negative Today on Language Snacks we take a look at the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 语言小点心

by Jason Marshall Math is known for precision. Answers to problems are usually black-and-whiteright-or-wrongright? Its true that math is usually extremely precise, but ambiguity does occasionally creep in. Just like English, the language of math isnt

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Everyday Grammar: Tag Questions Are Easy, Arent They? Have you ever been in a conversation and wanted to check your understanding? That is the time to use a tag question in English. A tag question is a short question added to a statement. The tag inc

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-06-09 Clinton, Trump Must Overcome High Negatives Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump are running for president facing historically negative views from voters. Larry Sabato of the Center for Politics at the University o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Who Makes Grammar Rules? 英语日常语法:谁制定了语法规则? If you learned about grammar in school, you were probably taught to think about correct and incorrect ways of using a language. Maybe you had to unlearn some grammar patterns that

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

A: George, is your chicken OK? B: It tastes great, but it is really dry. Is your fish all right? A: My fish is very dry. B: I wonder if they left it sitting around too long before they served it. A: That's exactly what I was thinking had happened. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Hey George, how is your chicken? B: My chicken tastes all right, but it is pretty dry. How is your fish? A: My fish is pretty dry too. B: It's almost as if this food has been sitting a little too long. It doesn't seem fresh. A: Yes, it seems that

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Along with feelings of insecurity, loss of control and nervousness, physical effects, including sleep issues, fatigue and loss of appetite, are caused by homesickness. We gathered a few psychologist-backed tips to help ease homesickness: 想家除了会

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Positive thoughts, spoken out loud to ourselves become positive statements, and if taken one step further, become guides for our thinking on a daily basis. 大声对自己说出积极的想法会形成积极的暗示。如果再进一步,就会成为

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Clear Your Mental Space Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion---like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through that negativity? Was your mind cluttered with thoughts? Or was it paralyzed

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Clear Your Mental Space Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion-like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through that negativity? Was your mind cluttered with thoughts? Or was it paralyzed,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

NEW YORK, Dec. 5 (Xinhua) -- Standard and Poor's put 15 eurozone nations, including the area's six AAA rated countries, on CreditWatch negative on Monday due to deepening economic and political turmoil in the region, meaning there is 50 percent chanc

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

雅思听力指导:数学符号缩写词介绍

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

2013年7月6日雅思考试 Space travel has been possible for some time and some people think the space tourism could be developed in the future. To what extent do you think it's a positive or negative development? 太空旅行即将成为可能,人

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

作文话题:The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. The recommendation presents a view that I would agree is successful most of the time, but one that I cannot fully support due to the all or nothing impressio

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

FRANKFURT The European Central Bank took a series of unexpected and radical steps on Thursday to stimulate the sluggish eurozone economy, including effectively paying banks to lend money. 法兰克福周四,欧洲中央银行(European Central Bank)采

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

作文话题:The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. The recommendation presents a view that I would agree is successful most of the time, but one that I cannot fully support due to the all or nothing impressio

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

英语六级作文提分亮点词汇 考前最好能够把这些概念的表达准备好,首先是各种各样的人怎么表达,然后是各种各样的网络表达,地球、世界、电脑、校园、社会、中国、随着什么的发展、什

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

I often wonder how important luck is in my life. Im not sure if there is a thing called luck. Some people say they are lucky and others say they are unlucky. I think everyone in life has good luck and bad luck. Just because someone loses something or

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-L