Lesson 4 Does Criticism Do More Harm Than Good to People? Text A Yoang Woman Who Fears Compliments Marya, a brilliant graduate student in her early twenties who came for consultation, insisted that sh

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(450) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口语教程

9. Although most birds have only a negligible sense of smell, they ____ vision. A. vigorous B. exact C. acute D. vivid negligible negative 否定的 negligible 微不足道的,可以忽略的 eligib

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

公寓伙伴是一个系列英语口语对话教程,介绍住同一公寓的四位伙伴在英国生活和工作的经历,下面是关于本课程中四位公寓伙伴 Tim, Michal, Alice 和 Helen 的介绍。 Tim works in a department store in the city. He's ambitious and very competitive. What's new? He

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

In English, the traditional word order of a statement is subject + verb. Never do we change the order except when asking a question. Or do we? If you listened closely, you may have noticed that my statement beginning with the word never failed to fol

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

舌尖齿龈鼻辅音 [n] 外号:舌尖齿龈开口鼻音 第一部分:单词 nonsense you are talking ~. her speech was full of ~. Negative be positive! Dont be so negative. he has a negative way of looking life. their company had ~ earnings thi

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

1) In view of the above-mentioned negative factors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A,people''s second thought is to (e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negative factors in raising the output,our second thought is to improve the quality of products.)

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

In English, Yes is always followed by affirmative statements. No is always followed by negative statements. This means you cant say, Yes, I havent eaten dinner yet. Or No, I did my home work. Chinese allows this, but English does not. Therere differe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Positive 正面 I'm crazy about n.p... 我非常喜欢N.P. .. I love n.p. 我爱N.P.... I really like n.p. 我真的很喜欢N.P.... ,n.p. is really good ...,n.p才是真的好 I quite like n.p. 我很喜欢N.P. ... I'm rather keen on n.p. 我比较

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

When You Are Feeling Blue Depression can make you feel exhausted, worthless, helpless, and hopeless. But it is important to realize that these negative feelings are part of the depression and typically do not accurately reflect actual circumstances.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

考前最好能够把这些概念的表达准备好,首先是各种各样的人怎么表达,然后是各种各样的网络表达,地球、世界、电脑、校园、社会、中国、随着什么的发展、什么什么变得越来越重要、什

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Chances are you want to develop peak performance in each area of your life. Whether its relationally, career-wise, financially, mentally, or spiritually, you want to maximize your performance so that you will experience the joy and peace that youre a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

第四节 适应症 适应症最常用的有以下几种表示方法 Indications适应症 Indications and Usage 适应症与用途 Major(Principal)Indications 主要适应症 Uses用途 Action and Use作用与用途 偶尔也会见到其他的表示

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

deduction n.减除,扣除,演绎,推导 解析:来自deduce 【同】reasoning, induction, inference 【辨析】reasoning指利用正确地思维方法通过逻辑推理对事实得出客观结论;

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[This podcast is longer than normal. The first part of the transcript is below. The second part is here and can also be download as a pdf file.] When you learn a new language, often it is the little words that cause the big problems. I am learning Ge

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Residents in major economies such as the US and Japan have been enjoying ultra low interest rates for a long time. People in Japan are even seeing negative rates. Take a look at how people in those countries are planning their personal finances in su

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 What makes you afraid? Do yo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Be Grateful懂得感恩Don't avoid the negative. 不会躲避消极的东西。 Expressing gratitude may generate more optimism, but thankful people also don't shy away from thenegative. 表达感恩会产生更多乐观情绪,但感恩的人也不会

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Clear Your Mental Space Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion---like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through thatnegativity? Was your mindclutteredwith thoughts? Or was it paralyzed, u

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

下面是英语四级写作看图作文高分模板,供考生参考。 一、对比观点题型 (1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。 1.有一些人认为 累了,休息下,去考试大在线网上辅导逛逛 2.另一些

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The Internet has dramatically altered our lives over the past few decades. Although some of these changes have been negative, the overall effect of this technology has been positive. What are your opinions on this? The Internet has brought significan

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语