Lesson 1 Does Television Play a Positive or Negative Role in the Modern Society? Text Do the Advantages of Television Outweigh the Disadvantages? Television is now playing a very important part in our

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口语教程

Lesson 25 Do Advertisements Play a Positive or Negative Role in Our Society? Text People Change Their Attitudes towards Ads One night, when television began broadcasting a boring TV show, I said to my

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口语教程

Now: how our increasingly wireless world is affecting our social behavior, especially among the generation that has grown up with smartphones. William Brangham has that. The promise of social media, as the name implies, is that it connects us to each

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

When someone says something negative or critical about you, sometimes it can bother or upset you. But its important not to take things like this too personally, just like this weeks expression: like water off a ducks back. In this episode, we look at

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Life certainly has its fair share of ups and downs, but if you tend to focus too much on the negative, it can affect everything you do. By seeing the glass as half full, you'll not only make your day-to-day experiences more enjoyable, but also improv

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Digna, I wanna ask you something into the president said in the interview that aired this morning on CBS, I wanna play that part of views. First of all, we've done a whole slew of positive ads that talk exactly about how we need to change our educati

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

英语学习笔记: surgery n. 外科手术;外科;手术室 negative adj. 否定的 n. 否定 transfusion n. 输液;输血 Your test results have come in. 你的测试结果已经出来了。 Is it good news or bad? 是好消息还是坏消息

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

1) In view of the above-mentioned negativefactors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A, people'ssecond thought is to... (e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negativefactors in raising the output, our second thought isto improve the quality of products.) 2) T

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

You want to be happy, who doesn't? However, you might engage in unhelpful behaviors that thwart your success. 你想快乐,有谁不想呢?然而,你可能在进行一些阻碍你成功的不良行为。 Whether you procrastinate, feed negative

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是overreact。 Overreact, 是反应过度的意思。The stock market overreacted to the new regulation, 股市对新规定作出了过度反应。I didn't expect him to overreact to my comment, 没想到我的话会让他做出

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

9 Clutter Clearing Tips for Good Feng Shui Clutter clearing in the bedroom can have health benefits. We all know that clutter clearing ALWAYS improves the feel of a space. But, many people ask me, Where should I start? Following are 9 tips to help yo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Whether you believe in the Law of Attraction, The Secret, the power of positive thinking, or you think positive thinking is a bunch of new age bologna, few can argue with the fact that people simply are happier and feel more optimistic when they have

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion---like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through that negativity? Was your mind cluttered with thoughts? Or was it paralyzed, unable to think? 想下你

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

This is MORNING EDITION from NPR News. Good morning, I'm David Greene. And I'm Renee Montagne. In Your Health today: The connection between depression and dementia. GREENE: But first, freshmen are heading to college this fall and about now they might

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The 17 eurozone nations are facing a new wave of negative economic indicators, a further signal that Europe's currency bloc is headed toward a recession. The European Commission said Friday that executive and consumer confidence dropped in December t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Whether you believe in the Law of Attraction, The Secret, the power of positive thinking, or you think positive thinking is a bunch of new age bologna, few can argue with the fact that people simply are happier and feel more optimistic when they have

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

No matter what problem you're facing, tough times happen to the best of us. Whether it's financial trouble or just an overall bad day, finding positivity in a daunting situation is the key to overcoming it. It may be hard to look on the bright side,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

It was 8 a.m. It was the first day of training. The trainer, Earl, introduced himself to everyone. Will thought Earl seemed nice enough, at first. As time passed, however, Will's opinion changed. Earl did not like many of Will's questions. He said Wi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

丰富生活 Remember that people are good at heart 记住人性本善 Being a lifelong cynic can and will make your life an uphill climb. 与愤世疾俗为伍,只会使生活艰难。 Recognize that people are inherently good and you will embrace

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Eradicating these bad habits 改掉坏习惯 Hanging around negative people. 和消极的人在一起无所事事 Complainers and negative people are bad news becausethey wallow in their problems and fail to focus on solutions. 抱怨的人和消极的

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening