B: That's for how long? (有多久了?) N: About one month ago. B: That's great, because you sound happy. N: I am happy. B: That's good for you, nikky. N: Yeah. B: To have someone like that inyou life, don't you think? N: Well, we all want to be ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

[00:04.11]Arrest them immediately! I want them shot for treason. 逮捕他们! 以叛国罪处死 [00:07.19]We're gonna have to use the Peacekeeper to get the Blue Core back. 用和平卫士来取回蓝核 [00:09.82]Don't use the Red Core, the nega

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 社交美语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Amy Kraft. Got a minute? Over the course of this campaign... A lot of people watch political debates on TV. Which means great opportunities for advertisers. But an ad for an island getaway or exoti

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

在托福写作中常用的逻辑词汇有下面几类,希望各位同学能熟练掌握: 1. 并列关系 and, furthermore, more than that, also, likewise, moreover,inaddition, what is more, for instance, for example 2. 转折关系 although, how

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

The Story of the Double Negative 双重否定 In this weeks episode of Everyday Grammar, were going to talk about two common types of double negatives. A double negative is when you use two negative words in the same clause of a sentence. Lets take a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

19. Most people seem to have more bad dreams early in the night, progressing toward happier ones before awakening, suggesting that they are working through negative feelings generated during the day. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为Most people

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

A new study has shown that we tend to remember the bad times better than the good. The study, from Boston College psychologist, Elizabeth Kensinger and colleagues, has suggested that we retain and bear in mind events that carry negative emotional bur

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

科学家们证明,那句古老的格言爱是盲目的有一定的道理。 They have found that feelings of love lead to a suppression of activity in the areas of the brain controlling critical thought. 他们发现爱的感觉会抑制大脑控制

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tell Me About Yourself 请你谈谈你自己 Don Straits, CEO and Dragon Slayer, Corporate Warriors When you, as a job seeker, are asked the most common, and toughest, interview question, Tell me about yourself, your answer can make or break you as a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

PREFIX 1.a-:of;on;intensive;negative,not,without;ad-;ab-. 2.ab-:away from,off. 3. ad-:to;at;for. 4. aer(o)- :relating to air . 5.al-:all. 6.ambi-:on both sides,around. 7.amphi-:on both sides,around. 8.an-:negative,not,without. 9.ana-:upon,up,on. 10.a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

现在P图软件越来越发达总是有人把自己P得爹妈难辨,这种照片,人们会叫做照骗。 每天起床后宝宝都要不开心很久,我们又把这种叫做起床气,里约奥运会张继科有着全宇宙最大的起床气。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

If you are feeling that life just cannot be any worse for you, it can be challenging to think positive thoughts. When we are stressed, depressed, upset, or otherwise in a negative state of mind because we perceive that bad things keep happening to us

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我们能让这世界变得更美好么?这句话本身就是一个错误的假设,认为这世界不好。反过来,我们应该说世界就是这样的,没有什么绝对的好与不好。这是我们选择的生活方式,也是我们喜欢

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

These are the factors that will help you find happiness at work. Choose to Be Happy at Work: Happiness is largely a choice. I can hear many of you arguing with me, but it's true. You can choose to be happy at work. Sound simple? Yes. But, simplicity

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

我们能让这世界变得更美好么?这句话本身就是一个错误的假设,认为这世界不好。反过来,我们应该说世界就是这样的,没有什么绝对的好与不好。这是我们选择的生活方式,也是我们喜欢的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

多数企业表示,英国必须留在欧盟 LONDON, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- Nearly 80 percent of businesses in Britain said the country must stay in the European Union (EU), saying leaving the Euroepan bloc would hit investment and trade, and make the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

摇滚:Negative - The Moment of Our Love 相关介绍 :这支乐队由Jonne Aaron (vox), Larry (guitar), Christus (guitar), Antti (bass), Jay (drums) 和 Snack (keyboards)于1997年成立,其中Christus原来在一个叫做Bloodpit的乐队中担任

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

本期内容: Sally Bunkham founded her online retail business nearly two years ago after the birth of her second child. To begin with, she says, she didn't mind being labelled a mumpreneur. But as I've gone through my business journey I've realise

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读