Now the Special English program American Stories. Our story today is called Tale For A Frosty Morning, it was written by Merrill Pollack. Here is Shep O'Neal with our story. Ben was awakened by a gunshot. The shot noise came through the thick stone

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

August and September came and went, and the quail family grew plump upon grain and weed seed, 八月和九月一晃就过去了,依靠谷物和草子过活,鹌鹑家族长胖了, but the loss of grain to the farmer was more than paid for by the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

1. The Dow soars in a closing bell surge, ending up almost 900 points, the second largest point gain ever. Bargain hunters grab stocks pounded in earlier sessions, ahead of an expected rate cut by the Federal Reserve. 2. The death of seven-year-old

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十)月

Two hunters Two hunters met a giant bear in the forest, and one put his sneakers on right away. The other hunter said,That's no use because you'll never outrun this bear. The other replied, All I have to do is outrun you! Notes: 1. Two hunters met

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

In contrast , information in short-term memory is kept for only a few seconds , usually by repeating the information over and over . For example , you look up a number in the telephone book , and befo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

A steep sided forest, rapidly narrowing as it descended, it was a place that immediately made Madison nervous. It's a kind of place that just intrinsically leaves you feeling ill at ease because there's not much of an easy way to get out, once you ge

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Mystic Falls...I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活在

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

Mystic Falls...I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine.. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

UNIT 7 Tourist Information Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. At a Travel Agent's Mike Hunter is a young doctor from Canada. He has been at an international medical conference in Beijing and t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

SNOW WHITE CONTENTS SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人 P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the que

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

AMERICAN MOSAIC - DC Dinosaur Hunter; New Family Movies; Albums Red and R.E.D. Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. Im June Simms. On our show this week, we play music from Red by Taylor Swift and R.E.D. from Ne-Yo. We also look at two

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

英语口译笔译 一般公司的招聘流程是这样的:根据需求设定岗位发布招聘信息收取简历甄选出面试候选人进行面试录用。来看看每个阶段的都有哪些相关的词汇吧~ 职位空缺:vacancy/open/openin

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The hound followed true to the scent, pointing to the same spot on the shore; 猎犬紧跟着小鹿的气味,朝河滩上的小鹿奔去; his master, anxious to meet him, had run at full speed, and was now coming up at the same critical moment. 猎

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

The hunter endeavored to whistle back his dog, but with no success. 猎人吹着口哨试图唤回猎犬,可是没成功。 In half a minute the fawn had turned the first corner, dashed onward toward the lake, and thrown itself into the water. 半分

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

A: Do you have any idea where I can buy old music boxes? B: You can find almost anything at a flea market. A: What in the world is a flea market? B: A flea market sells all kinds of used things, some that you've never even heard of. A: Great. Is ther

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Do you know where I can find old music boxes? B: You could try shopping at a flea market. A: What's that? I never heard of such a thing. B: A flea market is an outdoor place where people sell all kinds of used stuff. A: Okay. Where can I find one?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and DND Imports of Los Angeles recently announced a voluntary recall of something called the Dinosaur Era 2 Hunting Dinosaur playset. Because the monkey contained too much lead. Yes, the monkey. Each set i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

模仿文本:But the next award that Sting has in his sights is a Tony, as his latest project takes him into new territory. He's written a musical called The Last Ship, which he aims to bring to a Broadway theatre next year. In the meantime, he's r

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

一般公司的招聘流程是这样的:根据需求设定岗位发布招聘信息收取简历甄选出面试候选人进行面试录用。来看看每个阶段的都有哪些相关的词汇吧~职位空缺:vacancy/open/opening 人力资源需求:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Scarlett Johansson is an actress best known for her work in films like Lost in Translation, Lucy, and Hitchcock. Besides her beauty and acting talent, she is also a gifted singer. Here are some things you probably didn't know about Scarlett Johansson

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语