1.有趣的漫画 Squeak, squeak! I sit on some cheese.The cheese is mine, said the mouse. 吱,吱!我坐在乳酪上面。乳酪是我的,老鼠说。 Meow, meow! I sit on a mouse.The mouse is mine, said the cat. 喵,喵!我坐在老鼠上面

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4B

In a dense forest, lived a fierce lion. He was very cruel. One day the lion was caught in a hunters trap. One by one many animals passed by. Please helped me! pleaded the lion. But none of the animals listened to his plea. After a while, a man happen

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Apologies II PART A Micro-Listening Numbers 3-4 Digit Numbers I. Directions: You will hear 10 three or four digit numbers. Listen carefully and write down the numbers as they are read. 10 points 1. _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____ 6. _____ 7

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ----音乐起, 旁白:A long time ago, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother didnt like her ve

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Unit 5 Home and Family Waiting(E) Mr.and Mrs.Clark decided to separateBefore being allowed to do so legallythe Family Court insisted they undergo some counselingfrom the marriage counselorto see if their union could be savedThe counselor did her hest

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

Little Red Riding Hood:Ashley(需有舞蹈动作) Dad:Lan Foxes:Wison Tim Ducks:Suzy Vivian(需有舞蹈动作) Wolf:Daisy Hunter:Linda Grandpa:Bruce :Little Red Riding Hood家 音乐1起 Dad: (爸爸拿着一个篮子,把桌

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

A firm handshake is key to interview success 研究揭示握手有力是面试成功秘诀 As any serious job-hunter knows, it helps to dress smartly and smile at that all-important interview. 任何认真找工作的人都知道,在很重要的面试

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

An ant was drinking at a river. Suddenly he slipped, and fell into the water. A dove took pity on him. She threw a small branch into the river. The ant seized the bough, and swam back to the shore. A few days later, the ant saw a hunter aiming a gun

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

歌曲 : All we know 艺人 :Paramore 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :All We Know Is Falling 发行年代 :2005 风格 :Pop Punk 相关介绍 :Paramore由5位成员组成,女主唱Hayley Williams只有17岁,bass手Jeremy Davis (21),主吉他手Josh Farro (18), 鼓手Zac Far

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Books and Arts; A father of modern photography;The hunter and his prey; 文艺;现代摄影之父;猎手与猎物; Henri Cartier-Bresson's photographs are on show in New York until June 28th; 亨利卡蒂埃布列松摄影展在纽约展出,截

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

deer n. 鹿 deer是可数名词,那么,deer的复数形式是什么?这是很多同学很容易搞错的问题。请记住,deer是单、复数同形的词,所以,deer的复数仍然是deer。如:one deer,two deer,这样的名词还有

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Benedict Cumberbatch is now off the market after becoming engaged to theatre director Sophie Hunter. 本尼迪克特康伯巴奇已经名花有主啦,他与戏剧导演苏菲亨特已经订婚了。 A spokesperson for the star confirmed the news to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A wolf once found a boy hiding behind a haystack,trembling with fright.Please don't eat me,pleaded the boy.I don't see why I shouldn't,replied the wolf.But if you can tell me three things that are really true,then will let you go. The

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. There were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles. He kept talking, telling me why he was leaving, explaining it was for the best, I could do better, it was his fault and no

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

I was called down to the ward to see him. 我被叫到病房去看他。 His is the little hand. 他的小手可以说是骨瘦如柴。 I was called down to the ward to see him 一名呼吸内科医生 by a respiratory physician. 将我叫到他的诊

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

I was called down to the ward to see him. 我被叫到病房去看他。 His is the little hand. 他的小手可以说是骨瘦如柴。 I was called down to the ward to see him 一名呼吸内科医生 by a respiratory physician. 将我叫到他的诊

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

A Little Piece of Me When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. there were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles. He kept talking, telling me why he was leaving, explaining it was for the best, I could do better, it

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一篇好文章的条件很多。除了内容丰富和组织紧密之外,词汇的运用和句子的处理,也起着决定性作用。 句子可长可短,同一件事,可以用不同的句式表达。如果句子清一色是简单句,文章必

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

摇滚:Paramore - All we know 相关介绍 :Paramore由5位成员组成,女主唱Hayley Williams只有17岁,bass手Jeremy Davis (21),主吉他手Josh Farro (18), 鼓手Zac Farro (15)以及第2吉他手Hunter Lamb (20) . 这个年轻的乐队成

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You gave me chances and I let you down You waited for words that I couldn't get out I have no excuses for the way that I am I was clueless then, I couldn't understand That all that you wanted And all that you needed Was a side of me I never let you s

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐