2.接到猎头电话 常用应急场景 范例一:A call from a head-hunter R: Hello, I am Richard from the Brooks Head-hunter company. Can I have a private talk with you? M: Er? I am driving right now. Can you call back in 30 minutes? R: Sure. R: Hi, Monica, Ric

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

据美国媒体报道,美国前民主党总统候选人约翰爱德华兹5月3日表示,目前调查人员正在就他的竞选资金支出进行调查。而这一调查很可能会将他的婚外情事件曝光度升级,搬上法庭。 Well, there is more bad news, if you can believe it, from former democratic presidenti

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

By Katherine Cole Washington 18 December 2006 American Roots music can be found any day of the week in the clubs of urban centers; at the many concerts performed on university campuses; and at hundreds of bluegrass festivals in towns large and small

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Dan Robinson Capitol Hill 31 October 2006 As Americans prepare to vote in next week's legislative election to determine control of Congress, the likely field of candidates for the 2008 presidential contest has grown again. A new name on the list

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十月)

Safe Water Lowers Absenteeism 饮用安全水可降低旷课率? Reducing absenteeism in schools in developing countries may be as simple as providing students with safe drinking water. A new study indicates that, but researchers are not sure why. Th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: New research finds an increased risk of breast cancer among women who are using hormonal birth control. The study's published in The New England Journal of Medicine, and NPR's Patti Neighmond has our report. PATTI NEIGHMOND,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

By Dan Robinson Washington 20 May 2006 A prominent Republican lawmaker says he will hold a hearing on an incident last November in which U.S. soldiers are alleged to have killed innocent civilians in

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

Because these two bull mammoths both had broken tusks, they could have fought at closer quarters than they would do normally. Twisting and turning, they became locked in a deadly embrace. Even more bizarre, this twist of fate then caused a third fata

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

Hearing, smell and sight are all well refined. We can look at the sense of vision and see the attributes of a predator. T-Rexs eyes are 40 centimetres apart providing exceptional binocular vision, the ability to perceive depth. An eye is essentially

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Hunter Smith, 5, drowned in a swimming pool after apparently wandering away from two teenagers, one of whom was his babysitter. Paramedics and hospital staff members spent several hours trying to revive Hunter. Police pulled the unconscious boy from

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

今天我们要学的词是headhunter。 Headhunter, 猎头。美国就业市场慢慢出现回暖。 Headhunters say there is a growing demand for talent in science, technology, engineering and math, 猎头说,对科技、工程和数学人才的需

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Parke Brewer Chicago 02 November 2007 All 80 Beijing Olympics berths available have been determined with the completion of the quarterfinals at the World Boxing Championships in Chicago. VOA Sports Editor Parke Brewer is covering the tournament in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

Chapter11 The Dove And The Ant An ant was drinking at a river. Suddenly he slipped, and fell into the water. A dove took pity on him. She threw a small branch into the river. The ant seized the bough, and swam back to the shore. A few days later, the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Now only the moon shone on the snow. Jack looked around for the polar bear. She was gone. Where'd she go? asked Annie. I don't know, said Jack. He looked over thetundra. There was no sign of the giant bear or hercubs. Maybe she's not interested in sc

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - American Space Agency Launches Black Hole Hunter CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. JUNE SIMMS: And Im June Simms. Today we tell about American efforts to seek out and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月