Two parrots had built their nest on a banyan tree. The female parrot laid two eggs in the nest. After sometime, the eggs latched. Two chicks came out of them. The parent birds took good care of them. After few weeks, the young birds were able to fly

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

1.I just bought a bunch of classic Elvis records! 2.You've never even been to a flea market before!

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Listen and enjoy Tastes good! Smells good! Sweety yummy! That's great! That's lovely! Listen and repeat 1. Your English is pretty good. So how do you study? I often study by surfing the Internet. 2. Hi Tina, what's wrong? You look unhappy. I can't fi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

But it was only part of the family, just Bob-White and four of his chicks; 但这只是这个家族的一部分,只有山齿鹑和四个孩子; the little hen and the other four had gone away in the hunter's game bag. 妈妈和其它四个孩子已

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

075 The Little Red Riding Hood A long time ago, in a little town, there lived a little girl name Little Red Riding Hood. The red hat that her grandmother had made for her looked so nice on her, that everyone called her by that name. One day, the gran

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

1. Dressed in camouflage , a gunman entered the Miami Herald's building Friday morning only to surrender to police hours later. Police said a disgruntled cartoonist was demanding to see an editor of t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

OrionOrion was a giant hunter.He was the beautiful son of Poseidon.One day,when hunting in the forest,he caughtsight of Artemis' fair maidens,the sevenPleiades .Hewas so attracted by their beauty that he started chasing them.Indespair t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

1.But you could have saved money. 2.This is a massive flea market!

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

US Officials Turn to Schools to Help Students Deal with Violence 美国官员返回学校帮助学生处理暴力 When students return to the J.J. Hill Montessori School in Minnesota next month, they will find counselors ready to help them. The stude

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

A: I'm looking for old music boxes, but I can't find any. B: If you go to a flea market, you can find all kinds of things. A: I don't want a music box that's full of fleas! B: Ha! A flea market is a popular outdoor place for selling used things. Ther

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Do you know where they sell old music boxes? B: How about a flea market? A: A flea market? What's that? B: A flea market is a big outdoor place where you can buy all sorts of second-hand things. A: I like the sound of that. Tell me where one is. B

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Ancient Chinese Wisdom 古老的中国智慧 Once upon a time, in ancient China, the emperor was seriously ill. 很久很久以前在古老的中国,皇帝病重。 None of his esteemed physicians could find a cure, until an ancient sage revealed t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. Children can spend hours a day looking at computer screens and other digital devices. Some eye care professionals say all that screen time has led to an increase in what they call computer vision syn

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Other animals looking for food will come along too and must be scared away from the bait or killed. 其他寻找食物的动物也会出现,见到诱饵一定会被吓跑或被猎杀。 The first animal to come along is usually the hyena. 最先出现

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Have you ever been to the zoo or the circus? 你去过动物园或马戏团吗? How would you like to live in a zoo where the animals were not in cages? 如果有个动物园,动物都不关在笼子里,你愿意住在里面吗? The land in A

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

When you try not to look at me Scared that I'll see you hurting You're not hiding anything, no And frankly it's got me worried Nobody knows you better than I do I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you You're not alone I'll listen till your tears giv

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is FRESH AIR. I'm Terry Gross. Acid reflux, acne, anxiety, asthma, certain cancers, depression, type 2 diabetes, flat feet, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, lower back pain and osteoporosis - that's just a partial list of non-infec

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(265) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习