TRACK 1 BASIC CONVERSATIONS Friend Hello,Jack Jack Hello,Sarah Newsagent Good morning Jack Morning.The Times,please. Thank you. Receptionist Circle Garage. Good afternoon. Jenny Good afternoon. My name is Hunter. Jenny Hunter. Is my car ready? It's a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

【Trancript】 A call from a head-hunter R: Hello, I am Richard from the Brooks Head-hunter company. Can I have a private talk with you? M: Er? I am driving right now. Can you call back in 30 minutes? R: Sure. R: Hi, Monica, Richard again. Have you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

004 The Ugly Duckling A mother duck was brooding on her eggs near the margin of a pond. A flock of lovely baby ducks was soon born, making sweet peeping sounds when the eggs were broken. But one egg remained unbroken. It is strange. Why has this egg

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

[00:06.52]He's just going through a phase. 他现在经历一个特殊阶段 [00:07.36]A phase is when they want to be a cowboy. 这个阶段他应该希望成为牛仔 [00:10.40]- Trey's got issues. - Now hold up, now. - Trey有问题 - 好了 停止

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

I'm sorry, I can't do that. You've thought about this, and that's your final decision? Yeah. You've decided that protecting a friendship is more important than the grisly punishment I shall now dispense. Mr. Feeny, he didn't mean to hurt anyone. He j

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Ben was awakened by a gunshot. The sharp noise came through the thick stonewalls of the house. It was cold in the bedroom. Ben Newman was shaking as he got out of bed. He put on his eyeglasses and went over to the window. The field was covered with w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

加州边境区 移民辩论 President Barack Obama and leaders in the Senate hope to reform the U.S. immigration system to resolve the problem of more than 11 million people who are living in the United States illegally. The issue hits close to home

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年3月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A man climbs on the rocky side o

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

A: Do you know where I can find old music boxes? B:You could try shopping at a flea market. A: What's that? I never heard of such a thing. B: A flea market is an outdoor place where people sell all kinds of used stuff. A: Where can I find one? B: Wel

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

02Traveling Off-Season GLOSSARY what I wouldnt give... I really want to do or have something; I would doalmost anything to do or have something* What I wouldnt give to see my granddaughter! My daughter and her family livein Singapore, and I havent se

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

文本: Nicole:James,I almost didn't recognize you. Bond:I'm sorry? Have we met before? Nicole:I think once.Something in England.Nicole Hunter.My friends call me Nikki. Bond:Nicole Hunter? You're the jewelry designer? Nicole:I've been called worse

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: A few years ago, an airplane touched down on a grass runway in the Democratic Republic of Congo, and out stepped microbiologist Kate Rubins. KATE RUBINS: If you put your finger on a map in the middle of Africa, that's about where

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

It's high risk in this shallow water, India could easily strand. I saw India catch a big one and he's a good hunter. Everything the Beachies do is recorded in minute detail. Across Shark Bay, Janet's research team follow different families of dolphin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

Say that you love me, even if it's not true. And say that this storm is just passing through. And, baby, tell me you're not leaving. It's just the rainy season. The air's getting heavy and we both know why. So dance one more dance and tell one more l

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

模仿句子: His illustrious career saw him also win trophies at Chelsea and Blackburn, and he also went a spell at Southampton. 翻译: 在其熠熠生辉的足球生涯中,他分别为切尔西和布力般流浪捧回过奖杯,还被租借到

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

JUDY WOODRUFF: The wave of reactions to the Confederate Flag today reached into state capitols across the south. The governors of Virginia and North Carolina both called for taking the flag off special-order license plates. U.S. Senate Majority Leade

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Did you come with the wolves? asked Annie. The seal hunter looked puzzled. Did Morgan send you to us? said Jack. I had a dream, the man said. You were in it. Youneeded help.Annie smiled. Morgan sends dreams sometimes, she said. Wecame in Morgan's tre

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

You know I'd fall apart without you I don't know how you do what you do 'Cause everything that don't make sense about me Makes sense when I'm with you Like everything that's green, girl I need you But it's more than one and one makes two Put aside th

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Yeah Oh no She rolled in from the west in a summer sun dress Hotter than the heat in July With her wind blown hair it just wasn't fair The way she was blowin' my mind Have you ever noticed every hurricane Gets its name from a girl like this? She's a

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I tear the shrink wrap off And put the needle down Fill my bedroom up with a Cash song And crank it up loud Because it makes me feel good Got the pedal pecked hard And the Mustang drive Horses screamin' at me Momma prayin' that I'll make it home aliv

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐