Do not be impulsive and do things immediately Check for the possible things that might come in your way Doing impulsive and indecisive acts will bring no good It will just make you regret in the end It might affect everything you have including caree

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 百朗2013高考听力快速版

There is no straight path from your seat today to where you are going 从你们所坐的地方到你们要去的地方 是没有直路的 Don't try to draw that line . You will not just get it wrong 不要尝试画这样的直线 这不仅会出错 Y

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

w:i know you are only just mad,but i get a feeling that you know what you want out of life. m:yes ,i do and i plan to get w:i 'd like to help, to be perfect honest ,it help my career ,too. m:it sounds like you know what you want out of your life too.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

应聘管理人员职务的时候,面试官肯定会问到你的管理经验和方法,该如何回答这类问题呢?下面就给大家提供一些对策。 1. You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer. 对策:Strong companie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

应聘管理人员职务的时候,面试官肯定会问到你的管理经验和方法,该如何回答这类问题呢?下面就给大家提供一些对策。 1。 You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer。 对策:Strong comp

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Do I often have to work overtime? 我需要经常加班吗? 2.Is there any extra pay for working overtime? 有加班费吗? 3.How to compensate me if I work overtime? 加班以后怎么补偿? 4.To be honest, nobody would like to work overtim

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Are you busy? Do you lead a busy life? It seems we get busier and busier in our lives. I hate being busy. Id much rather have nothing to do. Being busy makes me stressed and I end up making mistakes or forgetting something. Whos the busiest person yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Freedom of Information Day is celebrated every year on March 16. This is the day on which the 4th United States President James Madison was born. He was behind Americas Bill of Rights, which encourages government to be open and honest with its people

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Right there, in that library 就在那个图书馆里 I realized 我意识到 there is nothing greater than a mother's love and desire to protect her child 没有什么比母亲的爱和想保护孩子的心更伟大 nothing 没有什么比得了 I a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

There once was a very honest shopkeeper whose day to day business was to provide goods to the local people . He would open his shop at 8:00 a.m. after having his breakfast and at 1:00 p.m. he would go for lunch. In the evening at 8:30 p.m. he closed

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

My grandparents believed you were either honest or you werent.There was no in between. They had a simple motto hanging on heir living-room wall:Life is like a field of newly fallen snow;where I choose to walk every step will show.They didnt have to t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

... that is wonderful, but what about richer? GMA, ...financial contributor Mellody Hobson, the president of Ariel Capital Management is here to tell us about this . All right, what is the~ what's the

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

有苦说不出的坏心情正在涌动,沉寂已久的小情绪就要爆发,一肚子苦水倒不出,宝宝心里苦,宝宝很受伤,英文都有哪些表达来形容? 1. Be hurting Hurting表示受伤害的,内心很受伤,也可以捂着

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

2003年1月四级作文题及范文 Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic It Pays to Be Honest. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese. 1. 当前社会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

A: Did I do well on my test? B: Do you want to know the honest answer? A: Why wouldn't I want to know? B: You had pretty bad scores. A: Exactly what do you mean by bad? B: You failed. A: How'd I fail it? B: There are a couple of reasons why you didn'

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

句子是文章的基本单位。成功的作品是由清晰而合乎语法规则的句子组成的。然而一个好的句子除了能够准确表达作者的意思,还需要简洁生动,这是在考试中获得高分的法宝。 一、句子要简

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

It's the good feeling I got from being saved from the death trap of the storm drain by the old man, 这就是那位老人将我从雨篦子的死亡陷阱中拯救出来之后,我得到的那种美妙的感觉; or how I feel like part of a commun

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Leaders of all kinds should have lots of qualities in order to thrive together with the team. Persistence, passion, confidence and personal charisma, to name a few. When it comes to question of whether honesty is the most important qualities of all f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A: Hi , Anna, we are going to swim this weekend, would you like to go? A: 嗨,安娜,我们准备周末去游泳,你要不要一起去? B: Swimming? No. I'm getting bigger in the waist. It must be awful to put on the swimming suit. Maybe after

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

You're still here. 你还在这里 I never left, Tom. You gave us quite a scare. You feeling all right? 我一直都在,汤姆。你把大家都吓坏了。感觉还好吗 Better. My boys? 好多了。我儿子们呢 They're fine. I should have had

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季