Honesty What is the definition of honesty? What do we mean when we say a person is honest? Why is honesty important? Why is honesty so difficult at times? When is honesty difficult? What is the opposite of honesty? Why is it good to be honest? Why is

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 三一口语

Hui: Thank you for bringing me here. What shall we order? Hui: 谢谢你带我来这儿,我们点什么菜呢? Tom: Well, it all looks so good. How about ordering the steamed prawns? Tom: 这儿的菜看着都不错,我们要一份蒸虾饺怎么样? Hui: Really? Id rather have t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Cathy: Well its my first night in Beijing. What should I eat? Cathy: 这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么? Xiang: Well you have to try Peking duck. Xiang: 你应该试试北京烤鸭。 Cathy: Mm, I dont really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy someth

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

TEXT Ever thought about cheating on a test? Of course not. But some students are not quite so honest … Honesty: Is It Going Out of Style? Stacia Robbins According to a recent poll, 61 percent of American high school students have admitted to cheati

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第二册

To respect my work, my associates and myself. To be honest and fair with them as I expect them to be honest and fair with me. To be a man whose word carries weight. To be a booster, not a knocker; a pusher, not a kicker; a motor, not a clog. To base

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

Yesterday my daughter was clinging to my leg, and Don't go. 昨天我女儿抱着我的大腿,喊:别走。 And you looked at me and said, you have to tell that story. 然后你看着我说,你一定要讲这故事。 I said, on the TED stage? Ar

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

一天晚上,Larry给李华打电话,他们会用到两个常用语: not have the heart to do something和get on someone's nerves。 LH: (Ringing) (in soft voice) Ha lou? Larry: Hey, Lihua, what are you up to? LH: (still in soft voice) Larry, 我

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Nightcap? 睡前小酌吗 Well, I thought it might help me. 我想这个或许能帮我 I--I don't sleep well alone. 我,我一个人总睡不好 I'm sorry about what I said tonight. 很抱歉今晚对你说了那些话 No. 你说得对 You were be

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

How do you feel about me? Where is this relationship going? Do we have a future together? Is this turning into something real or are we just really having fun? Those are the questions that go through our minds when we are dating. These questions all

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英文面试中最常见问题大集合 Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧! A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Trust is about reliability and doing the right thing. It's also a big factor that will determine success in your job and your career -- especially in a rough business climate where your value as an employee is closely watched. 为人可靠,并能把事

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Be Productive 工作高效 Surprising your manager with peak productivity is a surefire way to impress and prove you are a valuable asset to the company. If you feel your productivity slipping, take strides to step up your game and increase your da

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

2000年6月大学英语四级考试作文 Is A Test of Spoken English Necessary? A test of spoken English will be included as an optional (component of the College English Test (CET). Some people contend that it is absolutely necessary to hold a test

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

黑暗中 看见光明:I've Seen It All 《黑暗中的舞者》是一部音乐剧电影,不同于其他的音乐电影,小编一直不忍心再看第二遍。单亲母亲Selma有严重的眼疾,在自己已经失明的情况下,仍然假装正

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Do it right now! 立即行动。 The last thing you want to do is regret not starting. 你需要做的最后一件事情就是不后悔行动 Regretting what you've done is one thing, but regretting what you've never done is another. Lets be honest

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You won't feel like a fraud 你将不会觉得自己像个骗子 Nobody likes feeling like a fraud.Nobody likes feeling like a faker. And nobody enjoys feeling like a copy cat.Nobody should have to feel that w

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 People are more likely to trust you 别人会更愿意相信你 Who are you more likely to trust? 你更愿意相信谁? Somebody who keeps it real with you,tells you like it is, and is straight forward, or

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

1.Be Productive 工作高效 Surprising your manager with peak productivity is a surefire way to impress and prove you are a valuable asset to the company. If you feel your productivity slipping, take strides to step up your game and increase your da

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Yeah, I know. I do remember this, I know.And now they're gonna be 4 years old. I know.It's crazy. 我确实记得那次 我知道 这一晃都四岁了 可不是么 太不可思议了 I know. Max is, you know, all over the place and Emme's just...Are

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

instant fame, is the name of the game the pieces were carefully put in place and nothing's gonna stand in my way but he who exhibits poise and grace is left to fend for himself in the worst of ways so make them shiver, but don't cause a scene do ever

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲