115. To tell the truth... 老实说 用法透视 该句用来表达自己的真实想法。同类的表达形式很多,如:truth to tell...; frankly speaking...; to be honest...。 支持范例 1. To tell the truth, I forgot it was your birthday last week. 说实话,我忘了上星期那天

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

authenticity n 真实性(真实的,可信赖的性质或状态) 【类】authenticity:fraudulent=sincerity:hypocritical真实不会是欺骗的=诚挚不会是伪善的 genuine:authenticity=honest:trust=entire:integrity真的具有真实性

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

To respect my work, my associates and myself. To be honest and fair with them as I expect them to be honest and fair with me. To be a man whose word carries weight. To be a 1) booster, not a 2) knocke

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

[Verse 1] You cannot not know that you're turning my heart to stone You cannot not know that you cut me down to the bone I flew a thousand miles just to see your face Got paper and a pen, bared my heart right there on the page Yeah, you cannot not kn

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is What is your greatest weakness? Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Everyone wants to become a better person, but some people just dont know how. 每个人都渴望自己更好,只是有些人并不清楚该怎么做。 At the end of each day, I like to reflect and see what I can do to become a better person. Not o

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1.anyone 和 any one anyone仅指人,any one既可指人,也可指物。 2.no one 和none a) none 后跟of短语,既可指人又可指物,而no one只单独使用,只指人。 b) none 作主

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Have a seat,Hello,Ethan HI,nice to meet you you too.All right.So I'm glad...look,you are wearing.... 坐下吧 你好,Ethan 嗨 很高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你 好了 我很高兴 看看 你正穿着 this is what my idea was.When you came

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。) Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Say to yourself 对自己说 I am honest with myself. 我要忠于自己。 Be honest about what's right, as well aswhat needs to be changed. Be honest about what you want to achieve and who youwant to become. Be honest with every aspect of your life

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You'll make better decisions 你将会做出更明智的决定 When you put yourself first you'll always make better decisions when It's decision time. 如果你将自己置身于第一位,那么,当你需要

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天我们要学的词是dialogue。 Dialogue, 对话。 Freed Burmese activist Aung San Suu Kyi called for dialogue with the Myanmar government, 缅甸民主运动领袖昂山素季获释后,呼吁跟缅甸政府展开对话。 Russia and Japan

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me oh You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me oh You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me yeah You unfolded your arms And you unclenched your fists And I dropped all

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

例子 I have been learning English for more than 10 years. I like the languagevery much. But it s too hard for me to speak it out. I know it takes time. I puta lot of effort in it. But I cannot see myself improved. I don t know what todo. I keep pra

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

温情动听单曲《Better Than A Hallelujah》,MV讲述的是老人无意间发现一封陈旧的信,是50年前女朋友寄来的,还一直没看过。于是想起50年前和女友分别的场景,就照着信上地址去找她,结果找到

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The Oice - Interview Skills Part 1 - The Introduction Before starting a new job there is the interview process. Sometimes there are more than one or two interviews. Always be polite and honest. In this lesson we teach you about the interview process.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

承认吧。 Your House Is Usually a Disaster Area 你家里通常乱七八糟 The next time you entertain, don't pretend that your place always looks perfect. It's as annoying as a stick-thin model saying she eats like a horse. If someone compliment

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

释义: Neither did I 我也没做 表示我也没有做的 neither did I 用来回答对方的问话,这里的 did 表示对方所提到的行为动词。相反,如果要表示我也一样时要用 So do I。 例句: Apparently so do I. It's

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

I've seen it all, I have seen the trees, I've seen the willow leaves dancing in the breeze I've seen a man killed by his best friend, And lives that were over before they were spent. I've seen what I was - I know what I'll be I've seen it all - there

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

承认吧。 You're Tired of Hearing About It 你真的听烦了 Life is too short to listen to people talk about the same problems over and over again. I have a friend who is often in victim mode. If she calls me to rant at the end of a long day, I'

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening