What would you like for me to talk about? There's three big answers. 那你们想让我讲什么?有三个主要的答案。 This is mostly, to be honest with you, from the business sector: innovation, creativity and change. 这些老实讲,主要是

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

英语专业四级作文范文 Honesty Is Gold Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dishonest.: Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest. Honesty is a good virt

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dear Myself, 亲爱的自己, Life is scary. One day you wake up feeling like you can take over the world, and the next day you wake up feeling like all you want to do is to lay in bed and hide from everything. 生活让人胆寒。一天醒来你还

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Hey, I'm Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the braodcast. President Obama says his campaign has run a slew of positive ads. Keeping Them Honest that we crunch the number, crunch the RidicuList. Let's get started. We begin tonight Keeping Them Honest on the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

自我标榜: He likes to brag about his success. 他喜欢自吹自擂。 Hes egocentric. 他总是以自我为中心。 谦虚: Be humble. 谦虚一点。 He is very humble about his success. 他对取得的成功很谦逊。 美国口语 谦虚

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Antoine / France speaker I've been caught in lies several times. One I remember, it was when I was like still young, I was maybe fifteen and I was supposed to go to a friend's house just to sleep, but in fact I just went to a party with some friends

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

belittle, vt 轻视(使显得渺小且不重要)=depreciate=derogate=disparage 【例】A poor man is not to be belittled. 穷人是不该让人小看的。 【记】be成为,little小-把人看小-轻视

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Wasn't I enough Didn't I amount to you I don't blame you for the love That I lost to her It will take time A lot of heartache too But I was in love I thought you were too No one compares if I'm honest I've beaten myself blue I wish you could've been

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Hey, Im Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the podcast. Mitt Romney's money and the political storm of where he keeps millions of it. Keeping Them Honest, theres also the RidicuList. Lets get started. We begin tonight Keeping Them Honest with Mitt Romney's

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

你比老师强--系列三!精髓和难点~想学英语必看 你比老师强--系列三!精髓和难点~想学英语必看 今天想起了国人学英语天大的问题,之一,时态! 英语太麻烦!过去时,完成时,过去完成时

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is What is your greatest weakness? Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is What is your greatest weakness? Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

作文题目: Honesty Is Gold 参考范文: Honesty means speaking the truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dis honest. Those who gain for tunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest. Honesty is a good v

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

I'll be honest, then my relationship with Dan deteriorated somewhat, because the next email I got was this: 实话实说,那之后我跟Dan的关系在某种程度上就恶化了,因为我发现下一封邮件是这样写的: Thanks for your em

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Yes,great to be here.Great to be drinking again. 能来这里真好 又能喝酒了真好 I had to take a break.That's a nightmare.Not fun. 我的缓一缓 那是一场噩梦 可不好玩 I had to take a break because I went on antibiotics. 我得缓一

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

听歌学英语:Viva La Vida Viva La Vida 是西班牙语,意思是人们喊口号喊的万岁;这首歌很有气势,一些句子的用词可以说是霸气十足。 不过,歌词的真实含义,似乎并没有标准答案,写歌的人并没

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Coldplay的新专被赋予了太多的名号 Viva La Vida 是西班牙语,是Live the Life 生命万岁的意思 来自一位墨西哥艺术家Frida Kahlo给自己的一幅画的命名。 而专辑封面是名画《自由引导人民》 主打歌生命

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Lost Purse 丢失的钱包 A lady lost her purse in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. 一位女士圣诞节购物时,混乱中丢了钱包。一个诚实的小男孩捡到了钱包并还给

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The Lost Purse 丢失的钱包 A lady lost her purse in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. 一位女士圣诞节购物时,混乱中丢了钱包。一个诚实的小男孩捡到了钱包并还给

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Oh,come on,man! I'm just trying to make an honest living! 拜托,我只想正当地谋生 There's nothing honest about what you do! 你所做的,哪有正当可言 Who supplies you with Vertigo? 谁供给你迷魂药 Tell me now and you live. 告诉

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季