释义: Take it easy 镇定,慢慢来 表示向对方说不要慌张时,经常会用到 Take it easy 形式的祈使句,也可以像 I'll take it easy 一样,用作一般的陈述句。 例句: Just take it easy and try to relax. 冷静一些

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

A: Hey, you wanna see a movie tomorrow? B: Sounds like a good plan. What do you want to see? A: How about Legally Blonde. B: Ah, my girlfriend wanted to see that movie. I have to take her later so I don't want to watch it ahead of time. How about The

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

1. What time does the man get up? A. at 5:45 a.m. B. at 6:15 a.m. C. at 6:30 a.m. 2. What time does he take the bus in the morning? A. at 7:00 a.m. B. at 7:15 a.m. C. at 7:30 a.m. 3. How long does he work in the morning? A. 2 hours, 45 minutes B. 3 h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

This summer I was back in Ohio for a family wedding, and when I was there, there was a meet and greet with Anna and Elsa from Frozen. Not the Anna and Elsa from Frozen, as this was not a Disney-sanctioned event. These two entrepreneurs had a business

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Eminem 做客 BBC Radio 1 现场演唱MMLP1时期经典作品《Stan》!感谢小巧的舞台,你能更近距离接触姆爷,目睹他的汗珠,目睹一字一句铿锵有力。十多年之后,再听起《Stan》,依然会记起当日的情

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend? Sorry, I thought you knew. But you should tell me you are in love with her? Didn't I? You know you didn't. Well, I'm telling you now. Yes, but you should have told me before. I didn't it'll be interested.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Somebody Told Me by the killers Breaking my back just to know your name Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game I'm breaking my back just to know your name But heaven aint close in a place like this Anything goes but don't blink you might mi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Verse 1:] She say but still Nothing feel Like the thrill When she go with a man Say she need a lot more than what niggas got in they pants (oooh) Said that I could get the number But we'll never be more than friends Cause she just turned lesbian [Ho

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

in hot water 遇到非常麻烦的问题了,处境困难 have the hots for sb 迷恋某人 hot under the collar 非常生气 hot potato 烫手山芋 She's smoking hot. 她很火辣。 Wow, who was that hot hunk you were with? 哇,刚刚和你在一

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A great girlfriend 模范女友 You Find Her Attractive 你认为她很迷人 This one's basic: a great girlfriend will be someone you find physically attractive. 这一条是最基本的,一个好的女朋友会让你觉得很迷人。 You're goin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A great girlfriend 模范女友 可可电台 She's Loyal To You 她对你坚贞不渝 This is a pretty fundamental requirement of anyone in a monogamous relationship. This goes beyond simply not cheating onyou or flirting. She should stick up for you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

她是个出众的女孩子 She's a remarkable girl. 新泽西州最年轻的上诉法院法官 The youngest appeals court judge in New Jersey 还两次获得奥运会铜牌 and a two-time Olympic bronze medalist. 那你肯定非常高兴 You must be

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

1.put two and two together 根据事实推理 例句:If we put two and two together, we might come up with the right answer. 如果根据事实推理,我们就能得出正确答案。 2.two heads are better than one 人多智广;三个臭皮匠,顶

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

When you are in a relationship you do have a lot of expectations and beliefs about what you are getting into. But with a playboy, nothing is exact. You should expect a lot of surprises that are not really positive or thrilling when you are dating a p

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When photographer Christopher Cline moved from Virginia to Minnesota, he was feeling homesick and sliding into a sad place in life. But then his girlfriend brought him Juji. Though the photographer wasnt keen on getting a dog at first, the adorable G

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. 大吵大闹:yell bloody murder 如果我的妻子知道我为他们花了多少钱,她一定会大吵大闹的。 My wife will certainly yell boldly murder when she learns how much I have spent for them. 2. 很像:the spitting image of 小李

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

1. A law enforcement official says the US has known for at least two years that the suspect in the Christmas Day terror attempt, aboard a US passenger jet, could have terrorist ties. The official says Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab was on a list of those

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

Tom Wagner was left on board from Lafayette to Houston on Saturday. He fell asleep during the journey, and was not noticed by staff or fellow passengers when the plane touched down in Texas. 汤姆瓦格纳周六从拉斐特坐飞机去休斯顿时被留

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解 Here is an example: After work, Jack still spent some time for romance by cooking candlelit dinners for his girlfriend. 下班后,杰克仍花了一些时间为女友做烛光晚餐来制造浪漫。 今天我们要讲的,是一个为爱疯狂

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀